1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fundamental Traders.

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by LorrainMor, Sep 13, 2019.

1. LorrainMor

LorrainMor

Fundamental traders look at indicators such as employment rate, inflation, and consumer sentiment as well as news about policy changes, interest rate and events. Much of this information is announced by governments according to a schedule, so it is possible to find or create “economic calendars” that will provide inspiration. Events that move a given currency quickly enable intra-day trades, i.e. trades that are opened and closed on the same day.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Fundamental Traders Forum Date
    Opportunities with fundamental indications. Beginners Forum Sep 13, 2019
    Forex Fundamental Analysis & Forecast by RoboForex Fundamental Analysis Aug 27, 2019
    Learning the fundamentals can save General Trading Forum Mar 4, 2019
    Any news/fundamental based trader here? General Trading Forum Jan 20, 2019
    What’s your favorite one; Technical Or Fundamental? General Trading Forum Jul 25, 2018

3. radex78

radex78

Yes, fundamental analysis based on economic condition like as news inflation, interest rate changes, this based analysis is quite complicated for newbie, so many traders prefer to use technical analysis, because quite simple and easy to use, although learn fundamental also very important because sometimes after news released, technical analysis can't work properly

4. Chionao

Chionao

Fundamental is more important than technical, it always has been. if a goverment (in this case Britain) decides to do a Brexit or something similar, that can move price the way it has never moved before. what chart pattern or indicator can predict or use this movement to yield and not making you bankrupt? trend traders must trade during market open hours, because it's news that makes the trend. swing scalpers prefer night time because market is closed and doesn't have good trend. if you know fundamental and use technical analysis too, you can make your way through financial freedom.

5. Anderson

Anderson

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But aming of my name on general traders technical analysis is more popular. Technical analysis solely depends on candlestick and charts pattern. I also like technical analysis.

6. Andrew McCalam

Andrew McCalam

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

7. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Only fundamental news based trading is challenging; but more interesting. I see; maximum news traders are trading with a long term point of view! So; investment is an important issue in this case!

8. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

I am comfortable with my own plan which is mixed on technical & the fundamental! Basically, 70% technical & 30% fundamental!

9. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

I don’t use any paid service; economic calendar of poplar Forex forums are my main instrument for news trading; since technical analysis is my key (till now)!