• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fundamental Traders.

Spread and leverage are always the hot topic to discuss about. Spread lies between ask and bid price and it is the most important aspect to consider in trading.

Good Brokers allow traders to apply any type of strategy on their platform. The broker makes sure instant support whenever necessary.

We must examine the various social, economic, and political factors that influence currency pairs in order to understand fundamental analysis. They are crucial when trading forex, especially for those who trade for the long term.

Fundamental traders always abide by the fundamental rules and regulations of trading. Besides technical analysis, traders should be highly focused on fundamental analysis.

Forex’s decentralization leaves necessity for selecting a broker, which serves as an intermediary. However, finding a reliable broker nowadays is really tough.

We should grow the quality of innovativeness. Wrong innovation should be stopped because it will cause you no benefit but will destroy you ultimately.

Actually, I don’t have sufficient capital now but I have a plan of making portfolio when I have money available in future. The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible.

A trader should develop his basic first to become a fundamental trader. Technical skill is highlky essential to catch the actual market trend.