• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

The best part of the forex strategy is money management –make sure every time you trade , you don’t risk more than 2-3% of you account otherwise you will break your account pretty soon. I learned that lesson from my own experience.

honestly speaking , i trade most of the time in demo , but the knowledge i have gained i fail to use that when trade in a real account.

We always advised by the senior traders and experts just for learning. but I think we the newcomers have to practice trading besides learning process. Demo account is more appropriate for them and as a learning Process newcomers can depend on Pips School.

Discipline is needed to survive in forex trading. If the discipline and plan are managed properly, it is possible to become a successful trader.
All the successful traders on the planet are disciplined traders. They may have distinctive trading techniques however one thing is normal which is they are restrained. Taking in the market and being control is trading is the way to accomplishment here.

Demo trading can be the great source to learn Forex in a proper way in particularly for all basic fundamental knowledge which is very supportive to continue live trading for a long time. But, we the traders especially the newcomer’s don’t believe the important of this trading place at all.

Demo account generally is more appropriate to ensure the basic fundamental market experience which is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way , but not appropriate to make sure brokers performance but shortly you can understand how the broker works.

FPA is really good for the beginners level to make sure which broker is really appropriate according to your trading condition.

A trader can trade Forex online because this is the largest online-based currency trading market. Several brokers serve the market with numerous trading facilities.