• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex

In the present world from any other profession Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

You can earn money from Forex trading if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Forex is the most flexible profession in the world! Yes, I am using this market as my part time job! In addition, now my monthly return is around 10%; as a student it’s enough for me! I have a plan to take this profession as my full time job after my graduation!

Practically There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , so it is very difficult to calculate the market , but if you have real risk and money managing plan then you can earn money from here very rapidly.

in Forex I think professional trader is who have good psychology trading as well good money management and also have trading strategy to make better decisions in market , perhaps know the right time to make order in market.

In the present world from any other profession Forex trading is most comfortable and suitable to earn money in a proper way, but you have make sure some mandatory rules for that . but practically mostly traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge which is the key to success in this volatile trading place. Besides good trading knowledge it is also important to ensure proper trading plan , money management , risk management and obviously a reliable support from a credible trading broker.

Money management is the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading according to me. So, it would be great if we emphasis on the process how to manage money in Forex trading.

In order to me, the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging.

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

unfortunate from this market place almost 90% traders are loser due to lack of exact trading knowledge , so we the traders obviously have to focus on acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. There are many kinds of sources for earning money in online and form all Forex is most popular over the

In financial market more than 75% traders leave their trading profession within the 1st 3 years! So, any consistent result is acceptable here! I personally know few successful Forex trader who are making really massive right now, but in their initial stage of trading they made ordinary profit in their trading, so experience pays good!

I have seen so many traders who are particularly beginners always try to make money without learning. as a result they become loser when trading practically. Actually success is a long time process in Forex trading that’s why we the traders first of all have to be prepared to pass a long time in this volatile trading place, otherwise there is nobody who could achieve success from here.

Learning is really important for any kinds of traders in particularly for the newcomers. I think from all self learning is the best. As a part of self learning we can take demo account which is the master place to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

In Fx trading there are many questions for newbie how much they should get learning and practice and how much invest initially these both are important. In order to my trading experience , I will suggest to trade on demo for 4 or 6 months after it they should invest a low amount in micro accounts to get real trading practice.

This market is too much volatile and there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly , that’s why for keeping survive in here we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. First of all we traders have to ensure real money managing plan if we get maximal result by our trading strategies.

I know most of them are found to be scams. and lots of brokers we have right now. But if you are active in Forum communities , then it is possible to make sure a best trading platform with surely.

I know most of them are found to be scams. and lots of brokers we have right now. But if you are active in Forum communities , then it is possible to make sure a best trading platform with surely.

I see, now there is a section called “scam alert” in all of popular Forex forums. I think, It’s a good news for the new traders!