• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex would be a part time job

There is nothing wrong to trade and make money from the Forex field by part time trading and for that traders have to be very much positive about the business and for that they should grow the talent first to be with the business with part time also.

I am not willing to take Forex as my part time job , because the success in this trading place is a long time process , so it is important for us to pass a long term period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is the key to success.

Yes, it can be! But I am here for full time trading! I see, Forex market is open for 24 hours! But I think, the success ratio is much higher into full time traders rather than part time trader! So, now I am investing here more than 8 hours in every day!

Yes. You can take it as low maintenance alongside upkeep work. Be that as it may, the captivating thing is it can give you the benefit of a throughout the day work in regards to winning. You just need to learn it and apply it viably. A vast segment of the Traders can not the adapting genuinely. They fall in the trap of emotions i.e insatiability and fear. They are the most discernibly terrible adversary of a trader.

Even, you can use this money making opportunity as your full time business! Because, Forex is the number one online profession! Here you can expect huge amount of money if you have enough trading skill on technical and news analysis of market! I am a full time trader and I am happy on my monthly return.

I think that forex would be a best part time job , but before that we need to prepare and well aware our self regarding this matter

Yes it can be a good part time job. But you have to give dedicated time and effort to learn the art of trading. Trading itself is a part time job. You don't need too much time to do it. And if you know how to make money here, you also don't need to do other fixed job. You can earn good money here. But first you need to acquire proper knowledge and skills.

I think that forex would be a best part time job , but before that we need to prepare and well aware our self regarding this matter

If you are newbie, please don’t be serious on your income from the 1st day; part time is the best solution to you; then if you are consistent enough only then go for the full time trading.

Even I started as a part time FX trader; and now I am doing my job as a full timer; because now have the stability on my own trading performance!

Yeah forex can be a part time business. Student can also trade in the forex market. Scalping is most popular trading strategy among part timer.

Part time in a sense that you do not need to spend a lot of time in trading. Few hours everyday is sufficient depending on your style of your trading. But whether you take it part time or full time, you have to achieve necessary skills and knowledge

Yes. It is the best way to earn money as a part-time job. But for that, you need to have proper knowledge and education. Without knowledge, it is quite impossible to make money from this market.

Yes. It is the best way to earn money as a part-time job. But for that, you need to have proper knowledge and education. Without knowledge, it is quite impossible to make money from this market.
Agreed! The first step has to be learning and research and this I think, goes for every field that one begins exploring, not just forex. No success comes without good knowledge and skills.

Basically; which traders are with a learning approach; end of the day; they are enjoying their trading! As you know; Forex is all about learning & updating own trading skill.

demo is important just for basic knowledge , as beginners should do it minimum for 3 months but in practical most of the beginners dont believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Most importantly figure out how to control your feelings. There is no place for avarice and dread in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift impulsive notions considers to a high-chance profile where plan is basic and specific orchestrating is a certain fundamental if a trading learner is to survive.

If you are a new trader, it is better not to trade on big news release date. Suppose you open a trade and before news your position is in loss. You system says it will hit tp but due to news you can't hold the position because a spike in price can hit your SL. And if you are sure enough that you will be able to get out of the trade with profit before news, that's different.

Forex trading can be one of the simplest ways to earn money. You can earn a lot more money as a Forex trader than you would working retail. You also do not have to worry about the hassles of a regular job. You are basically your own boss if you are a full time trader.

actually...you won't do that much. rest of your time long enough to do something else, and make another income source.