• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex would be a part time job

What is part time in forex trading? If you spend one hour a day trading does it mean you are doing part time trade? Theirs no such thing as part time or full time trade in forex trading. Theirs only different type of trading strategies. Some do trade short term and some do trade long term. I spend just an hour total each day trading with my 30 trading accounts right now. Does it make me a part time trader only?

Surely, every trader has own trading strategy and strategy which used by other traders, sometimes it's not suitable for us. We should look for the right one so we will be able to earn more maximal profit in forex

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

@Johnson: But forex could be our part time job too, because it doesn't force us to trade around 8 hours or 5 hours per day. You can trade when you feel like to trade, its flexibility that makes forex plausible to part time or full time job.

@Johnson: But forex could be our part time job too, because it doesn't force us to trade around 8 hours or 5 hours per day. You can trade when you feel like to trade, its flexibility that makes forex plausible to part time or full time job.
First of all forex trading is not a job its an investment. If you think forex trading is a job then who is your employer? Unless you are trading for a bank and get paid hourly for that then its a job. But if you invest money and trade in forex then you are an investors wanting to trade in forex.

Now, Forex has become a buzz word in the globalization world because of having many attractive reasons. At present, from all over the world, many people more than ever the young generation are joining this business increasingly. I have known these all strong basic knowledge by doing Forex Beginners course that I got from my trading stage MXTrade. I also gathered proper fundamental data from beginners video which was very effective to kick off this trading life properly.

Now, Forex has become a buzz word in the globalization world because of having many attractive reasons. At present, from all over the world, many people more than ever the young generation are joining this business increasingly. I have known these all strong basic knowledge by doing Forex Beginners course that I got from my trading stage MXTrade. I also gathered proper fundamental data from beginners video which was very effective to kick off this trading life properly.
Yeah, today, more people start trading in forex. But not all also has good knowledge about forex, so we must prepare ourselves as well as possible. In forex, we can try to use demo account to learn and it will make us be more ready to start trading with real account

I guestt all started from a part time Forex work. And then it depends on how you treat trading. If you take it seriousely, switch to full time. If it is a hobby, don't leave your main position of course.

I guestt all started from a part time Forex work. And then it depends on how you treat trading. If you take it seriousely, switch to full time. If it is a hobby, don't leave your main position of course.

Yeah most of the people first give it a try and if they like it they trade full time, but there are many people who are looking for a part time job and forex does offer them this opportunity.

Yeah most of the people first give it a try and if they like it they trade full time, but there are many people who are looking for a part time job and forex does offer them this opportunity.
Forex trading is not a job and we don't earn per hour in here. So theirs no such thing as part time or full time trader. In forex trading what matter most is our profit. If I spend an hour trading and making good profit compare to a person who trade for 10 hours a day and end up losing does it mean part time is better than full time trading?

Forex trading is not a job and we don't earn per hour in here. So theirs no such thing as part time or full time trader. In forex trading what matter most is our profit. If I spend an hour trading and making good profit compare to a person who trade for 10 hours a day and end up losing does it mean part time is better than full time trading?

We can get maximal profit if we can find the right moment to start trading in forex. We can try to maximize forex analytic like i can get from TenkoFx. But as a trader, we must understand characteristic of forex market from time to time.

Forex market is open 24 hours so that we will be able to make forex trading as the main job or part-time jobs. This is what distinguishes forex with others. time is very flexible so much to choose forex as a part-time job

There is nothing bad to do Forex as a part time job because here the profit factor and success depends upon the skill and experience of the traders ,if we can do Forex with proper dedication and passion ,part time trading is also sufficient to make consistent performance .

Most of the traders in the market are part timmers as trading is very versatile you can trade from anywhere and at any time, which makes it a preferred part time job.

Very good point you indicated because Forex trading is so much flexible nowadays ,anyone can handle such business by doing other side jobs ,for that maximum people now trading part time only ,they just make money in a single trade and close trade for the day .

yah make part time full time, in my opinion forex is not a job but the good thing you have 5x24 hours to doit a week and the time is up to you..

Any trader can trade at any time in-spite of the hectic schedule of life and for that they choose this business as Forex can be treated as part time .Trading in the Forex field requires the skill and proper experience and in small time we can make good profit .

yes Forex is such a lovely business where we can work independently as per our comfort zone ,for that from any place ,anywhere we can trade and earn according to the capability and yes its popular as part time because we can earn some extra money here.

Max people enjoy this business as a part time job only because here from any place any time we can earn money and no much time investment is required also ,just we should be very accurate in our trading analysis .

Not only you almost every people like to earn from Forex by part time business because here we can handle the market and monitor that even we are busy with our daily work and for that traders are more interested to trade as a part time basis as main aim is to earn and nothing else.

Me too so far still enjoy treat forex business as part time business only and maybe still I am in lucky because never losing huge money from forrex trading because I am treat investment carefully and often trade with free source capital

It feels really good when I see something like this. Risk considered, which means it was planned before and ready for either outcome of the trade.