• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex would be a part time job

No doubts it is a good part-time work however I prefer to do it full time, gives a lot of earnings with full concentration on it
Since forex has its own big power and flexibility, i should agree with you this time. This job is suitable as part time job. You can do your own main job and after coming home you can trade. I don't have any main job but i treat forex as part time jobs because i don't trade everyday and only trade after certain news

What is part time and what is full time? For me theirs really no such thing as part time and full time trader. Its all strategy to me. If I trade long term does it make me a part time trader? If I trade short term does it make me a full time trader?

What is part time and what is full time? For me theirs really no such thing as part time and full time trader. Its all strategy to me. If I trade long term does it make me a part time trader? If I trade short term does it make me a full time trader?
I see your point. For me the same, but I prefer to call it "a lifestyle"...

i still insist that there part time trader in the forex trading do you consider those who come back from daily job and decide to do forex in the night what do you call them all ,they are classify as part time trader so its more good and profiting for me for a trader to be doing forex as part time

i still insist that there part time trader in the forex trading do you consider those who come back from daily job and decide to do forex in the night what do you call them all ,they are classify as part time trader so its more good and profiting for me for a trader to be doing forex as part time
Having a job is different matter. A job is a job. is forex trading a job? no. Is forex trading a business? No. Unless you don't know what is the meaning of a job and a business. In forex trading we don't earn per time we spend in forex. Its does not matter if you only spend 5 minutes a day in forex trading or 24 hours a day. What matter is how much you earn per day. If I spend just 5 minutes a day and earn one thousand dollars. And the other one spend 24 hours a day trading and yet end up earning just 100 dollars.

So you see in forex trading is not not about how long you spend online that make a difference.

I agree with you, because if we put it in offline world, people who has business is businessman/businesswoman, if they don't have then it means they are unemployment but why it still said that businessman/woman is a job/employment? Forex is business and job at the same time.

If anybody wants to take up forex as a part time job, i think he has made a good choice, Accessibility and freedom to choose time makes it one of the best parttime jobs.

Bottom line is that its not how long we are trading in forex but how much we make profit in forex. Because it does not matter if I spend just one hour a month and end up earning 1,000 dollars than spending eight hours a day trading for the whole month and end up earning just 100 dollars.

I think this job is suitable for students who sesek for stable income to pay their tuition fees or something like that. Also part time job could be done by someone who got a full time job and forex can fullfill it. so it is right hta forex would be a part time job if that person want it.

Of course, depends on how we do it. If we want to make more practice to improve skills and make evaluation to make our skill be better, we will get more maximal result even it's possible if our profit will be bigger than our salary. But remember, it takes process
But can you do that when you treat forex as your part time job. There is a chance that you will increasing your skills but until when and where? If you are a full time trader, maybe that is good for you because you are focusing yourself in this business, but as part time job our focus are divided.

Yes, it can be. Because, this volatile type of trading market is open for 24 hours. So, we traders can use this trading platform in my free time. but, I have seen maximum successful Forex traders are full time trades. By the way, I am a student. So, it’s really very tough for me to invest more than 5 or 6 hours in a day. But, now I can earn huge money as a scalper. Because, at present I am using my mobile phone for trading without any additional fees. In addition, ‘GCI’ also helps me to make accurate market analysis by providing daily analysis. So, as a part time Forex trader I am a regular earner Forex trader.

Most of the people join forex as a part time job as the timings and its accessibility is very flexible.
I also make forex trading as part time job. Although we are only part time trader, but if we have good skill in forex, we will be able to get more maximal result here. I also try to more improve my trading skills and try to maximzie forex forecast from TenkoFx too

Yes, it can be. Because, this volatile type of trading market is open for 24 hours. So, we traders can use this trading platform in my free time. but, I have seen maximum successful Forex traders are full time trades. By the way, I am a student. So, it’s really very tough for me to invest more than 5 or 6 hours in a day. But, now I can earn huge money as a scalper. Because, at present I am using my mobile phone for trading without any additional fees. In addition, ‘GCI’ also helps me to make accurate market analysis by providing daily analysis. So, as a part time Forex trader I am a regular earner Forex trader.
You mean trade not invest, right? Well trade that much will be making money "run" away from me, i mean don't force yourselves too much, i think forex also could be treated as part time job, just spend as much as 4 hours with it, i only spend minutes with forex and still doing well right now even actually loss still unavoidable.

I think this job is suitable for students who sesek for stable income to pay their tuition fees or something like that. Also part time job could be done by someone who got a full time job and forex can fullfill it. so it is right hta forex would be a part time job if that person want it.

Yes but if you are student then you should spend time in a job which requires less effort, trading in forex requires time and it also causes stress if you trade for long time, which will have negative effect on the education of the student.

Yes but if you are student then you should spend time in a job which requires less effort, trading in forex requires time and it also causes stress if you trade for long time, which will have negative effect on the education of the student.
That is depend on your strategy too dude, not all of that need a lot of time to spend. Many of my friends also a trader which become their part time job, they only spend as much as 3 hours when they want to trade. Since forex is flexible any type of job fit for it.

Forex is a trade that can be done simultaneously with other jobs, therefore it is 100 percent possible that it can be done as a part time job, or even as a basic job. Forex is a trade full with strategies, is just a matter of getting use to those strategies, knowing when to apply them and when not to. When you are fully use to the market and it's strategies, it is now left for you to make it a part time trade or not......

After some years in forex online trading where forex is only my part time, now I decided to make forex trading as my full time job.

Forex can be a part time trader and that's why there are many trader make forex trading as part time job. We can try to maximize small amount to start trading here. Leverage in a broker also can be maximized for trading

Forex trading can be a part time job for us. If we want to get maximal result in forex although we are only part time trader, we must be able to minimize the risk in forex. Using small amount, we can start trading with real account
What is part time in forex trading? If you spend one hour a day trading does it mean you are doing part time trade? Theirs no such thing as part time or full time trade in forex trading. Theirs only different type of trading strategies. Some do trade short term and some do trade long term. I spend just an hour total each day trading with my 30 trading accounts right now. Does it make me a part time trader only?

No I don't think so that you can only consider Forex as a part time job, I agree with the fact that Lost of traders trade the market part time but there is massive potential in this market to be full time.

Yes being a full timer is good but each trader has his own circumstances and that is why most of the people trade as a part timmer, as deciding to do full time is hard decision to make.