• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session. risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

learning is a continues process , because there is no way to stop learning in spite of having good knowledge and experience.

Managing the risk is the most dependable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Before large investments we generally open a demo account in a broker to see the performance how it works. But I have seen, after large investments brokers attitude changes sometimes that is not available in micro accounts.

to become successful is not a minor deal , need a long term experience to ensure that. generally we traders always lost interest after passing sometimes.

Forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.

Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.

Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.
I agree with you, in forex, proper knowledge is very important to make the trading profitable.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

the newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.