• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Practically in order to our trading understanding we the traders choose our trading strategies. According to me , if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategy , first of all you have make sure the proper money management approach , otherwise that’s not possible at all to make profit at all with great consistency despite of most powerful analyzing trading strategy. so, it is more important to know how to manage money in Forex trading.

Gaining knowledge is not everything in forex. It is just the first step. After gaining knowledge, people need to put them in to use so they can fulfill their primary goal.

Forex is a really difficult business. To make money with forex you have to know the technique and have enough experience or you lose more than what you make.

From all didactic books I like most Forex eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly.

Basically the peoples who always say this market is scams they are particularly loser from here. And behind the reasons emotions lack of knowledge, lack of money management and much more. When I was a newcomer and was not able to make profit from here also blame this market place. Keep pace with present time I have understand all matters and never blame once at all in spite of falling a great loss again and again.

Like any other type of investment, Forex Trading has its inherent risks and potential for profitability or loss and knowing how to mitigate these risks goes a long way in determining your own Forex trading profit or loss.

Like any other type of investment, Forex Trading has its inherent risks and potential for profitability or loss and knowing how to mitigate these risks goes a long way in determining your own Forex trading profit or loss.

Basically, Forex is risky no doubt on this statement; but here you can reduce the % of risk by learning Forex. If you can build a good trading skill; then you’ll be able to make a consistent profit for sure.

Sometimes certain things really get inside head and does not come out. The EUR/JPY 1 hour chart is bugging my brain since yesterday. lol

You have to make hundreds of trades on the demo account to make sure that you have learnt the methods completely. Then you need to start with the real account and trading with your money but with a small amount.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market place with certainly, that’s why we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. but by and large scalpers feel uncomfortable when scalping.

Only good trading knowledge cannot brings profit regularly. Besides trading knowledge you have to focus on money and risk management which is the key to success in Forex trading.

Forex trading is never difficult if you have the right mindset, do your research well and remain updated on matters to do with currency values. All you need is patience and the strong will to keep you going whether you incur losses or make profits. Forex is easy, have the right attitude and self-discipline and you'll be as good as rich.

in Forex trading Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.

Actually how much we can earn our trading it depends on the markets movements. It’s not countable at all by our trading accounts. I was profitable when I started my live trading with 1K. but I did huge loss when I increased my balance in 2.5K but there was same strategies with same money management.

Forex trading is very easy but knowledge and skills should be developed. Proper money management and risk-reward trading can go a long way in achieving success.

Forex trading is not so easy. You need proper knowledge and skills to make money from this risky market. A wrong decision can put you in great danger in this market.

To make money by forex trading, you needs good knowledge, expertise and a mind that may control feelings. You have to learn it first. Go to education section of this website and begin reading it.