• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

Forex trading is very difficult. It is not physical labor but human labor. Money management and risk management help a lot to survive in trading.

Forex trading is very difficult. It is not physical labor but human labor. Money management and risk management help a lot to survive in trading.
Money management in forex trading is very important. But unfortunately many traders don't bother about. Out of overconfident and greed, they do not follow proper money management.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

In Fx trading , Actually scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge of your seat , it brings profit very rapidly from all trading strategies we have. That’s why by and large traders in particularly the newcomers depend on this trading approach .

i think there is no trading task which is difficult if you have regular level of practice. so be careful about practice session. thank you

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.

According to my personal trading experience, Price Action trading system is the best. It’s the most flexible one! Since you can use any kind of trading instrument here including crypto’s.

Forex Trading is not at all an easy task and to become successful, you need to learn a lot and for that you need to practice in the real market.

Lacking of money management is a part of losing, I admit it. But not the foremost at all. The main issue is keeping emotions with lack of good trading knowledge.
Losing money is very normal in forex trading. It's about how a trader manage his loss. It's not possible to be 100% right all the time. We need good risk reward and winning ratio to do well in trading.

Losing money is very normal in forex trading. It's about how a trader manage his loss. It's not possible to be 100% right all the time. We need good risk reward and winning ratio to do well in trading.
Winning and losing is part and parcel of a business. Furthermore, in an efficient trading it is more obvious. To figure the P&L of a position, what you require is the position measure and by what number of pips the cost has moved. The veritable advantage or mishap will be tantamount to the position measure extended by the pip progression.