• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Tips

Mentors can be really good, but their lessons cost money. Not little money, I have to say :)
Though it's a nice idea indeed

True fact! Mentors are very costly here, and they are very rare number! Besides, scammers are available here and there! As a result, it’s really tough to believe anyone! I learned manually, without any mentor!

Risk is an inevitable part of trading , risk reward ratio as well as profit reward ratio is very important for being a successful Forex trader! I know a trader who has almost 4 years trading experience with a good trading system, but till now he loses his profit after making because of his low quality knowledge on risk reward ratio, you have to understand how much risk you should use here or not!

Managing the risk is the most demand able ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Yes , but practically as a newcomer it is quite difficult to keep patience for a long time , so demo trading for long time we the newcomers have to practice , it can help us for ensuring a great patience.

The demo trading we have to do with seriously, if we want to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. But practically mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. My trading career I use all my trading techniques in my demo account to see the performance how it works. It always helps me for avoiding risk.

The traders who are particularly newcomer can lern Fx from lots of sources that available right now. But in order to my trading experience I think Pips school is more appropriate which always all important trading tips with essential terms and condition which is really supportive for the newbie.

As a newcomer if you have just started in Forex you‘re long away from trading with real money, let alone trading stocks . of course , that’s your choice , but I would strongly recommend spending at least a good six months to a year learning and practicing on a demo account before you move into a live one.

In Fx trading, learning is not easy despite of having too many sources including pips school, learning sometimes boning and usually new traders get tempts to start trading without enough knowledge and become fascinated with the way of trading live which may cause laziness and trapped by wishful thinking get rich quickly scheme

Learning is compulsory task for all trader, never give up on business because nothing easy on trading, we need always improving trading skill with using brain to learn from all experience, if we give up and leaving forex hence will get nothing and we become real looser
Learning is the first step which should be done by new trader. Without having knowledge and skill, we will not be able to earn money here. And demo account is facility for us who want to start trading. That's why we should use it first. We can start trading without risk. TO get information about forex trading, we can try to read from forex article like I got from FXB Trading

It should from the very beginning learn trading was able to absorb a variety of basic theory of forex trading, so that it is easier to develop more advanced capabilities, and select one of the trading systems that fit with our

When you try to make sure your risk management , please don’t use demo account , success in demo actually not work in live trading. so I think it is more appropriate to use micro account instead of demo to see at any performance risk or MM.

I think the behaviors become habitual in the demo trading will affect to the behavior in a real account, because in demo account that's beginning to understand the forex trading demo account, if it is likely not disciplined in using risk management then certainly in your account real will also be the same

Beginners shouldn’t invest their real money here! They should invest their time first, yes learning is the main job for novice traders, and they should start their learning from technical-fundamental-sentimental! If they start from sentimental then they would lose their momentum so easily! I see, generally all of novice traders are too hurry, so please don’t expect here instant result!

Managing the risk is the most demand able ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

For scalping better choose small spreads, because in the achievement of profit is limited to just a few pips quickly requires a small spread so that the trader is able to achieve a profit target within a narrow range

The important think to be a successful trader is always learning , learn from anything you do in Forex trading , u can learn when u profit or u still can learn from your loss. Just keep learning will make u getting better and better for anything u do ur forex trading.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

As a newcomer if you have just started in Forex you‘re long away from trading with real money, let alone trading stocks . of course , that’s your choice , but I would strongly recommend spending at least a good six months to a year learning and practicing on a demo account before you move into a live one.