• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Tips

In Forex trading, What leverage will you advice as a newbie trader to use? Do you think 1:1000 is too high for inexperience trader to use? Because I have been advised against using high leverage but again I thought it broker have provided it why won’t I use it. What you think?

When you try to make sure your risk management , please don’t use demo account , success in demo actually not work in live trading. so I think it is more appropriate to use micro account instead of demo to see at any performance risk or MM.

I agree with the fact that it's necessary to look into resources related to trading and the trading history itself in order to gain a fixed profit while trading on Forex.

I think this leverage doesn't suit newbies at all, because it's a straight way to lose all your deposit. It's better to start from a minimum, like 1:100 or 1:200.

In Fx trading Mostly beginners are scared about using high leverage in Forex. It is quite right that choosing high leverage will cause the reason high loss but also can give the big profit , its overall risky to use the high leverage , my opinion is that we should use the small leverage in order to get the fruitful result from this business. .

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

The beginner should use demo account minimum for three months, sometimes many brokers organize demo contest with real money prizing. Newcomers can join here. It could be great to acquire real trading exeprince.

I have 2 objections here. First is, a new trader should take his time to learn on demo as long as he needs and should not bind himself to a time frame. For some it may take 2 months and for some it may take 6 months. Second is, joining demo contests is a bad idea because that will shift the learning mindset to towards the prize money.

Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.

Trading knowledge is the core point of success! Which traders have good trading knowledge, they can make a decent monthly income quite comfortably! It’s a knowledge based profession, so which traders try to make money here based on their luck or emotions, ultimately they lose their capital whatever amount it is!

Money management is the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading according to me. So, it would be great if we emphasis on the process how to manage money in Forex trading.

I think three months is an optimal period for a newcomer to get accustomed to forex and gain the basic skills. Some experts, though, believe that it's necessary to trade 6 months on demo, but I think that's too long.

We the traders first of all have to take demo trading seriously for acquire most powerful analyzing fundamental trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. but practically we the traders who are particularly newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result almost 90% traders are loser from here due to lack of exact trading knowledge . so, we have to make sure demo trading continually for become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Just my 2 cents. Knowledge is necessary but knowledge alone is not enough to make profit in this business. To be profitable in this business one needs to have a plan with which he or she will bring positive pips.

Just my 2 cents. Knowledge is necessary but knowledge alone is not enough to make profit in this business. To be profitable in this business one needs to have a plan with which he or she will bring positive pips.

Yes, having a good trading plan is very much important. I see, many traders are making huge profits but lose again, since they haven’t any proper plan on their daily trading.

Yes, having a good trading plan is very much important. I see, many traders are making huge profits but lose again, since they haven’t any proper plan on their daily trading.

Profit and loss. This will happen when a trader trades. No one can predict the market precisely all the time so they have to take losses in to account. And a good plan can turn those net profits in to some good amount of profits.

Trading market is counted as a technical market upto some extinct. So, different people have different skills in ebery technical business. The skills are improved by gaining adequatr knowledge and then practice it for some time in order to gain some confidence about the future job. Am I right technical traders?

Before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to use their demo account to see the performance. Always choose a broker in a cool mind. Generally we traders above all beginners choose brokers in an emotional state and ultimately fall a great trouble.