• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Tips

I am a scalp and always have to depend on this short time trading approach, but it causes a great risk sometimes. Have anyone a great idea how can I minimize my risk when scalping?

From all reason I think emotions are the first and foremost, actually we could not control emotions completely. But if we can be disciplined, emotions and greed can be controlled by us.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

Basically the peoples who always say this market is scams they are particularly loser from here. And behind the reasons emotions lack of knowledge, lack of money management and much more. When I was a newcomer and was not able to make profit from here also blame this market place. Keep pace with present time I have understand all matters and never blame once at all in spite of falling a great loss again and again.

There's, of course, nothing good about being too emotional. But it'll go away when you have enough experience and knowledge.

For ensuring the successful trading life with certainly first of all it is more important to acquire exact trading skill by learning. On the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

I think depending on experience and skill of each person, if we are beginners in the Forex market, trading on demo account is necessary. Through a time of should not trade on a demo account, by the reason boring also trade on the demo trading psychology unlike trade on a real account. The best is after two moths should open a mini account to trade.

The demo account is really appropriate for the traders who are particularly newcomers. In my demo account I use all my trading strategies to see the performance how it works. This approach always helps me to survive in a proper way in a live account.

At the end of the day you can get maximal result by means of good luck, I admit it. But not for all time. For making profit with consistency there is no way to depend on best trading knowledge. Just have it.

I have seen many of us consider demo trading as dull. But for me not that dull at all, actually it is totally different , live account is the real market and many financial things affected the market , and it is different with demo account which is positioned as the “perfect market “ by the broker that we use, so that is why that market is good for newbie who want to trade as the place to learn only and make theirselves more familiar with the platforms.

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

In Fx trading there are many mandatory things that we have to ensure if we want to get maximal result from our trading . first of all when we newcomers have to move Babypips school to acquire real trading knowledge and also trade in a demo account at any broker, but practically mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. as a result they fall a great loss when trading practically.

Regulation is a big deal when choosing a broker , but my question is, they are always secure and trustable ?

In my opinion a trader should answer the question by himself. Different traders can have different type of experience in a broker. But one thing a trader should do is choose a non dealing desk broker.

Please don’t trade at random in demo account , always try to trade by the experience that you have learning from Pips school or other sources. This could get you a great result obviously if you can continue it for 4-6 month with great patience.

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

You need to learn as much as you can as for forex. Apply your knowledge to the best of your capacity. See your agitating impacts in the mean time, don't sit tight for the trade to turn channel for after more cash. Proceed ahead rapidly and perceive how to see dissatisfactions. Individuals submit fouls up and its human drive you can't cover every single one of the issues fastidiously.

Despite of good money managing skill , leverage can be harmful . because the market is too much volatile and there is nothing 100% in here.

To trade relying on a good luck is silly even on a demo account. Because sooner or later, you would have to turn to the real account, where such kind of trading might lead to money loss. Well, of course, if a trader is going to continue trading and wasn't there just for curiosity.

Leverage in and of itself doesn't carry any potential threat. It only opens some options for you. Whether to use it or not - is up to you! If you're not sure, then don't enter the deal with a large volume.

I agree that you need to read every piece of advice, even if you understand from the start that it may not suit you. But afterall you should listen to every piece of advice, and at the end decide for yourself.