• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Glossary

Blaming our self will not do us any remedy what I know is that in forex trading if you dont learn from your mistake there is no way that you can get success as its hardly comeby.

Yeah that's true.The major reason why majority keeps losing or getting frustrated in forex is that they dont tend to learn from their mistakes but they keep blaming others or themselves for their mistakes.i just hope guys would start to have the mindset of adjusting to mistakes.

And if you want to fineout you will know that this is the very set of people who will tell you that forex trading is not a profitable business but while they just refuse to lern and receive the right practice

- - - Updated - - -

And if you want to fineout you will know that this is the very set of people who will tell you that forex trading is not a profitable business but while they just refuse to lern and receive the right practice

Before they conclude that forex trading is not profitable they should have experience and knows the basic such the terms here because they can't provide any proof that they know a little in forex trading if they don't know the usual trading terms used and how to analyze the market.

maybe those who are beginners and do not understand the meaning of forex trading can conclude that forex trading is a trading disadvantage because they always get failures and losses when trading here, but if we analyze in more depth and to learn from these failures ultimately failure we get will always end up with a beautiful victory but does all it takes to learn a long time to achieve that dream

I dont think forex is that difficult to learn.what is difficult is the interest that guys dont want to put in at any point of time.i just hope guys would be wise to always put all into the learning of forex so that they would inturn be finding it easy.

indeed for those who really want to get serious to do business in forex trading is not a hindrance to learning problems which means even they would always keen to learn to move on towards a better road although there are always obstacles that must be passed, but with a strong intention and belief all obstacles in learning the trade would be passed so that they would become a professional trader

- - - Updated - - -

indeed for those who really want to get serious to do business in forex trading is not a hindrance to learning problems which means even they would always keen to learn to move on towards a better road although there are always obstacles that must be passed, but with a strong intention and belief all obstacles in learning the trade would be passed so that they would become a professional trader

Yeah there is no success in life that there are no obstacles and to me forex likewise has loop holes and that is the much reason we need to climb wisely but we should likewisely know that the more we go deep in forex the more the obstacles we would be getting to see.

indeed the longer we follow forex trading the more it will hone our skills and experience and can through these barriers with a very easy, because more and more experience and learning that we get in forex trading will make us stronger and brave to face these obstacles and find the best solution to avoid these barriers

Yeah that's true.The more we learn the more the experience we get to gain on a regular basis.sincerely forex learning isn't that difficult if we just totally summit our brains to it.And the more time we dedicate to it the know our experience and knowledge increases.

with the many experiences we've lived and we were able to face even to gain experience and take risks if we really have a soul and optimistic and never give up we can make that experience as one of our guides for the challenge, so in the end experience will bring us a real success

I think gaining much experience would go a long way in being a better forex personnel.sincerely i would always say lots and lots of experience is needed when it comes to dealing with forex and to be experts or professionals,we must put in our all.

therefore the experience is something that we have to be professional traders because with the experience to make us understand the meaning of the trade as well as from that experience was born a good self-control, especially control of the emotions that ultimately make us become one of professional traders

Yeah that's true.For one to know a real professional,the first thing we would be seeing in such a person is his or her ability to control emotions.sincere with the control of emotions to me,every other thing would just be a kind of addition.

There is no doubt that experience is something that is very important for one to become a professional trader. It should all start with the knowledge though as the basics so you are familiar with the basics of forex trading and its terminology if you want to have a good foundation.

Yeah that's true.experience or expertise involves a forex beginner going through so much learning.guys to me there is nothing good that doesn't require much hardwork.guys to me we should just be putting so much everytime into learning.

Without learning these we can't expect to have understanding about forex. So it will useless for a trader to not know what the terms or common terms being used as they will be confused and probably will lead also in their losses. Just thinking that we can have failure to know how to use those functions and use it unknowingly.

The major reason why there is failure in forex is that majority of those who wants to join in the trade,ain't ready to learn and if one isn't ready to learn important things in forex then he or she should be ready to lose funds at any point of time.

They are lacking of knowledge. Then they are also lacking of experience so, what we are really expecting for those traders that are lacking of something in forex. Even the glossary will be vital for learning and these are commonly used and will be used repeatedly.

If knowledge is lacking then experience would be lacking.every trader or willing to be trader must endeavour to know that experience and knowledge work line in line and i expect everyone by now to know that.for forex glossary experience mix with knowledge.