• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Glossary

Yeah i think no one would be teaching guys what he or she hasn't gone ahead to practicalise when it comes to online money making.guys i think to me those things said up there would go an extra miles to teach guys willing to learn forex.

There is no wrong for copying if has been done correctly if there is a link where it has been copied or a quotation mark at least. Those terms are really important because we are engaging ourselves in Forex trading and encountering those terms.

Yeah i think so far the copier is trying to help others then to me there is nothing wrong or bad with what he has done.sincerely so many guys would get to appreciate him if what they saw or put in use were to be kind of useful to them in their trading lessons.

Yes, because if there's copy trading and its allowed then, there's nothing wrong with it. As so far, those terms are important and its a great help to find the simplest and understandable definitions. It's not that further explained but as basics its enough for newbies.

Yeah.Though it might not be important to some experience traders but yet newbies should be able to assimilate one or two things to help in their future trading from what the thread poster has gone a long way in gathering and outlined in an easy grabable way.

I do not understand your point, man. maybe I could just explain a bit if a beginner must learn to prioritize. Here beginners will be able to get a good education and knowledge in the trade. skills and discipline set her management could improve to be able to make a good result.

We are still treading on the same line.we both are saying that it is much important for every newbie to try to get a forex knowledge before joining any forex program so that he would be having enough skill that would be helping him to trade in the future.

I don't see any wrong with copy trading since you earnings are not affected at all. But same time I just don't want others to know my strategy and one problem is that once you incur loses the person who is copying your account will also going to incur loses. I do recommend copy trading if you are a newbies but its most be temporary. You yourself must learn how to trade.

Yeah we shouldn't be having the same strategy because the failure of one is the failure of all.it is much more adviceable for everyone to have his or her own strategy at regular intervals.Meanwhile i think re-strategizing another person's strategy isn't be a bad idea likewise.

is a strategy they think is good for us is not necessarily good strategy also depends on how we implement these strategies, because any strategy that we apply in the absence of sufficient knowledge and maturity in forex trading will always get maximum results so we also have seek its own strategy that we think is good for us to apply in forex trading.

I think what you mean is that any strategy you apply without sufficient knowledge would only be making one fall or be on the losing end but applying proper strategy would be helping one deal daily with forex.sincerely a complete knowledge would go a long way to help us trade.

There will be no complete knowledge because the glossary we have are usually the terms common or very important for a new trader and need to familiarize before trading or learning forex trading. I don't think that we will able to learn everything in forex as we can't do that to always read books or resources.

Yeah learning everything to me wouldn't be that easy since we humans can't learn everything.The only thing we can be doing in forex is to learn important things that would be helping us trade everytime.i think forex learning is very important yet for forex earning success.

Yeah learning everything to me wouldn't be that easy since we humans can't learn everything.The only thing we can be doing in forex is to learn important things that would be helping us trade everytime.i think forex learning is very important yet for forex earning success.

yes forex can help us alot and there is no way we can learn everything in forex trading we can only learn our best or do our best so forex has to be taken serious and all our earning proccess has to taken serious as well for more income no point should be taking for granted.

with the seriousness and sense of optimism can be sure we'll be able to keep going despite often failing but in the end we can make such failures as learning so that we can continue to learn and understand so that what we have always experienced from such failures can be prevented in the future that in the end if we are to understand it all will get maximum results

Yeah that's true. Failure is part of the learning process that i as a person think would be helping a trader everytime.Meanwhile having some downs atimes doesn't make one a failure to me but when you totally give up then that's what makes one a failure.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true. Failure is part of the learning process that i as a person think would be helping a trader everytime.Meanwhile having some downs atimes doesn't make one a failure to me but when you totally give up then that's what makes one a failure.

most of the beginners when it experienced repeated failures to give up without going to learn again to fix these failures when these failures we can learn to fix the mistakes that have been done so that we avoid such failures but it is a failure in forex trading price is very expensive so if we experiencing continuous failure resulted in a loss for us, but if the failure can be passed through a learning process at the end of such failure would be a very sweet fruit to be learned

I think learning process is a process that everyone should be knowing it must or should be continual.Sincere streams of failure shouldn't be a criteria for we to give up but should be helping us daily at regular intervals to learn even more everytime.

but to make a failure as a necessary learning unyielding nature and an optimistic attitude and a strong determination to continue to learn, as most of the starters are when they experience failure will not learn to find answers to these failures but instead blame themselves or regrets his actions and refuse to follow the trade

Yeah that's true i think tracing our source or cause of failure is another means of quickly getting over it.sincerely giving up as a result of consistent blaming of ourselves wouldn't be doing us any good but would just be adding more to the problem.