• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex give me money and status

Forex is a great form of entrepreneurship where you get a full chance of becoming independent and your own boss. You have the decision power in your hands for utilizing your money as you want. What else a person would want apart from it?

Well; may I know your demo trading experience? I mean, the total months of demo? Thank you.

You can make a lot of money with Forex trading. But it will depend on many aspects to count on some important things, such as your investment strategy and market conditions.

Forex trading is not an easy way for the average trader to make money. It's only easy for professional traders who have been honing their trading skills for a long time.

From flexibility, financial freedom to the advantage of being your-own-boss, forex trading can change the life of anyone. But it is not an easy job. Your hard work and knowledge define your success as a trader.

From flexibility, financial freedom to the advantage of being your-own-boss, forex trading can change the life of anyone. But it is not an easy job. Your hard work and knowledge define your success as a trader.
We will need to start doing the hard work in our trades so that we are able to get the profits.

Yes, I do agree to this statement. But unfortunately, it is also true that Fore turn people destitute. Do not let anarchy get into your trading because it will mess up everything. Keep your mind cool and go for trading.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.
Rightly said! I believe that people who even think of doing forex trading as an easy road to riches should drop the idea of being a trader because they are most likely to lose the money they risk in forex trading and then utter bad things about it. To attain success in forex trading, one will have to devote a good amount of time and effort in order to be profitable.

From corporate officials to bankers, big personalities are involved with Forex trading. So, definitely, Forex trading carries both money and status. Forex trading can give you more money than a high-ranked job. But, there is condition behind so, which is Forex should be traded in the right way.

Today I am happy with forex trading, few year ago I have not job many people ignore me, my confidence level also loss but when I join forex it change my life it’s provider my money and status. Today I am happy with forex. :32 (1):
Nice to read your success story! Actually, more than 95% traders are unable to make money here! I am, very sure you used your demo account so sincerely, and that’s why your live trading sessions are full of green pips! Actually, my learning sessions were challenging but I was determined enough, and now I’m also enjoying my live trading ride.

Nice to read your success story! Actually, more than 95% traders are unable to make money here! I am, very sure you used your demo account so sincerely, and that’s why your live trading sessions are full of green pips! Actually, my learning sessions were challenging but I was determined enough, and now I’m also enjoying my live trading ride.
We will need to start doing the Hard work in order to get the profits from our trades.

The strengthened the risk management strategy is, the higher the return is. Try to find ways through which you can minimize your trading risk. Cautious trading is essential because it saves a trader from being a loser from trading.

Forex can give you money even though it’s challenging but I can’t say something about status because forex doesn’t offer a person any position or rank.