• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex give me money and status

I think if you have a good amount to invest then is is not difficult to earn 100 bucks a day. But the problem is there are few people who will invest huge amount and trade by own. Most of the business tycoons invest there money through brokers and investment firms.

I'm happy for you. I like to have a job instead to gain my money but I do not care for status. Why should I care so much about others when I need a penny no one would give me so they're not that important to me. I do not go for status as its just a shadow in the water. I only go for money and I think that is a better strategy or at least the great Warren Buffett suggest us to focus on ourselves instead of others and that is how you save more money.

I agree with your opinion partly in the sense that forex trading offers a lot of opportunity to make money. However, I am not sure how far it will give status to a person. Earning money does not give status to a person. Even if it does, it may not last for long. If we support the society through good deeds from money earned in forex then it will certainly give us good status.

You know if you say to your mother in law that you're a forex day trader, it will not give you good status but might make her want to invite you to never come back to see her daughter cause she thinks that you got bad gambling habit to the point that you will not work and use your money to gamble away in forex. Some people think badly of forex so not all will give you the status you want if you tell them that you're a trader. No one will care if I say it cause no one thinks that a girl can trade but oh well I think women can do lots that men can do. Its more like a man's world in forex.

Actually, Forex is given different meaning by different people and the degree of understanding bothers on their rate of exposure and knowledge of how the system works. This means those that know a little about it will always associate it with gambling and take those indulging in it as some set of unserious human beings.

Actually, Forex is given different meaning by different people and the degree of understanding bothers on their rate of exposure and knowledge of how the system works. This means those that know a little about it will always associate it with gambling and take those indulging in it as some set of unserious human beings.

Actually those who associates forex trading with gambling are those who have no knowledge perhaps they must have tried learning the business but the where unable to get it correctly so that way they sees it as gambling and the funiest part of it is that most at times it works for them. But then those who have good knowledge about forex trading will be able to have a consistent income from it.

Actually those who associates forex trading with gambling are those who have no knowledge perhaps they must have tried learning the business but the where unable to get it correctly so that way they sees it as gambling and the funiest part of it is that most at times it works for them. But then those who have good knowledge about forex trading will be able to have a consistent income from it.

To a man who is impatient, less focused and not determined, Forex could be as complex as the origin of life itself. He sees Forex as a business made for some category of individual and he exempts himself from those that can easily survive in it. It takes a lot of courage and strong will to withstand such innermost feeling and face the real deal of Forex.

Money and Status is available for you in the other business, you can get those thing there also, but you also right because forex is a business and it gives us both of those things, and only if you have proper skills you can get money and status, as you get more money your status will be upraised

I wonder what kind of status we are looking for in Forex, if that is about being Expert trader or professional because, I don't think we will claim such when we just trade and have long experience in Forex. While, Forex does not give money but we work on it that we should have our profitable strategy and great skills to predict the market.

To a man who is impatient, less focused and not determined, Forex could be as complex as the origin of life itself. He sees Forex as a business made for some category of individual and he exempts himself from those that can easily survive in it. It takes a lot of courage and strong will to withstand such innermost feeling and face the real deal of Forex.

Yeah I agree with you and on a more explicit note. Forex trading down here in our country gives good status. Like those doing it are recongnized as rich individual regardless how much the person is being able to make. But it isnt an easy task being able to make money with forex trading.

yes forex improve my life status. I was worried having no job . It helped me . Now I am having respectable status in society . I can earn a good return from my invested amount . Forex is very helpful to have a confidence for any person to make his life better day by day . He can make money as per his skills and hardwork in forex market.

I wonder what kind of status we are looking for in Forex, if that is about being Expert trader or professional because, I don't think we will claim such when we just trade and have long experience in Forex. While, Forex does not give money but we work on it that we should have our profitable strategy and great skills to predict the market.

I don't know what admin means here. but for me status here is better life standard which they can enjoy everyday, the thing that makes them happy. Many traders that come from my country earn about $300-$1000 per month from forex and it is more than enough to have a higher standard of lifes and they can even have some backups for this high risk business.

I'm sure it is when the trader has been able to make profit in forex that forex will give him or her status. For the trader to be able to meet his or her goal in here in the forex business, he or she will have to know how to trade very well. If not, that status that is being talked about will not be achieved.

Money and Status is available for you in the other business, you can get those thing there also, but you also right because forex is a business and it gives us both of those things, and only if you have proper skills you can get money and status, as you get more money your status will be upraised

I agree with your statement that money and status can be achieved in other business or profession as well. However, when it comes to the time period for achieving the same, forex trading simply beats them easily. No other profession allows this much flexibility in work timings. Apart from that we can't even imagine to set up a business for $10 where as a good trader can make handsome gains and build up considerable wealth using very small capital. This will ultimately give him both money and status very quickly. In that way forex betters every other legal profession.

Yes, one can say it is the flexibility that makes the whole difference. There are quite a lot of businesses that can still give a trader such status but the overall requirements ranging from capital through time far exceeds that of Forex. In Forex, you don't need to break banks to start growing, neither do you need to register with some kind of legal entity to be called a Forex trader.

I agree with your statement that money and status can be achieved in other business or profession as well. However, when it comes to the time period for achieving the same, forex trading simply beats them easily. No other profession allows this much flexibility in work timings. Apart from that we can't even imagine to set up a business for $10 where as a good trader can make handsome gains and build up considerable wealth using very small capital. This will ultimately give him both money and status very quickly. In that way forex betters every other legal profession.
But you must note that not all and most of them actually loss or strugling as the best as they can to maintain their own profit in forex, the problem is that people think forex only from good sides, but never think of the bad sides of forex that could kill their hopes.

Getting money in forex is a challenge for traders. Here they get as per their skill and patience. I am confident that forex proved a best business for me . I am free to do work any time and not need to act upon any dictation.It give me money too.

Forex trading give me the desire amount od profit which I want in here but the reall problem is that as per this I must commence that when I first started I did not make any profit but as time goes by I guess I made more than alot

The status that making money in Forex or knowing how to trade can bring is that it accords you that opportunity to be noticed among your peers. When you are good at trading, you will always be a reference point when there are issues about the market and for some reliable analysis.

Forex business basically offering high potential income. If someone able to live from forex, its not surprised. However, to achieve a level where traders able to generate decent income and it consistent, require hard work in learning. Even it’ll consume lots of our time and focus.