• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex give me money and status

Today I am happy with forex trading, few year ago I have not job many people ignore me, my confidence level also loss but when I join forex it change my life it’s provider my money and status. Today I am happy with forex. :32 (1):

Congratulations on your current status, I'm glad forex trading has made your life easier. Forex has made my life a lot easier too, i get to actually save money now. I'm just glad that my broker, profiforex, doesn't charge for deposits, cause i usually take out and put in money loads of times.

It was happened with me too . I was much disturbed having no job . I need money , having no investment to start my own work Forex give me an opportunity to earn online with low investment. Now I am satisfied . It helped me a lot to earn money . Now I had sufficient amount in my trading account . Forex make me confident and happy having a reliable business.

Status? i think you even can get it without trade in forex, i means you can be called as Teacher if you teach someone, but i think what you mean above is respect well i think there are some people that love forex that will respect you, even like that i won't deny the fact that forex give us more chance to earn money from it.

But not the process or in the right way of having the status. Though, I don't really care much of the status as my focus in Forex trading is to improve my strategy overall to produce better profits and better trading results and soon enough to become financially stable.

Forex trading business is very good and give the money to the trader quickly. Those traders are earning the huge amount from this business how has proper skill of knowledge and experience. They also use the modern techniques in their trade and earn the money in good. The trader also changed his status due to getting the money from this business. Many traders has also change their lifestyle due to earning from forex.

I'm glad you've already got some money from this dangerous market. Not many trader can survive in a long-time. They often make hundreds or thousands profit and then they get started losing and bankrupt.

Yes, not all of the trading accounts will be able to survive from having losses and therefore, everyone has the chance of making failures. But then, we can just create new trading account or invest again. Even with high risks because of the potential and limitless profits that's why traders still go for this business.

Well, if you are good and skillful in trading, of course you will expect to have gains far outweighing the losses and of course those gains really raise your status, it builds more confidence and your colleagues in the trading world will also see you as one who know Forex more, thereby according you that respect and coming to you when they think they are doubt of the market.

So likewise that forex gives poor statue and no money. Forex trading as a business and a job has the ability of giving a trader what he/she deserves. When a trader is skillful and also well trained he will be making good money with forex trading and also earn respect when been introduced as a successful tarder of which I will wanna to attain.

Today I am happy with forex trading, few year ago I have not job many people ignore me, my confidence level also loss but when I join forex it change my life it’s provider my money and status. Today I am happy with forex. :32 (1):

forex bring new job opportunity to everyone, this is a business but one can consider it as a job chance, many ways of earning income from forex market and it is wife open to everyone, if we already know how to rarn income from this market i believe status social will also automatically get

You posted this thread 4 months ago. Now you maybe more confident and successful. Its all because of your dedication and ability. You can share your experiences and strategies so that beginners can learn something.

Well, forex being the most largest financial business across the globe for sure can give more as well as status but at times it gives a negative status because here in my country most internet scammers now use forex trading as a cloak to cover up them selves and couple of them have been caught so when you introduce your self as a forex trader they will have a suspicous on you.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], it is not only with forex trading. In every profession you will get scammers. In India you will get doctors without certificate, politicians who has no qualification etc. So I think being loyal is the best way to show your character.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION], it is not only with forex trading. In every profession you will get scammers. In India you will get doctors without certificate, politicians who has no qualification etc. So I think being loyal is the best way to show your character.

Sure I know about that but since forex trading is what every and anybody can claim of doing whereby doing other unGodly things I do not need the status which forex trading give here in my country I prefer the money alone and I have never tell anyone that I am a forex trader.

Thats quite amazing. In India many people don't know about Forex trading. They know and trade on Share market. Many people feel proud to say that they are broker or trader at share market.

Well, forex being the most largest financial business across the globe for sure can give more as well as status but at times it gives a negative status because here in my country most internet scammers now use forex trading as a cloak to cover up them selves and couple of them have been caught so when you introduce your self as a forex trader they will have a suspicous on you.

You know, there is this joy one gets knowing he is successful in what he is doing. That is exactly the way we feel when we are successful in Forex. It raises your status having realized you have been able to make it in such an international business of such magnitude that people beckon you for advice.

After hard work of few months when you get profit from trading, it gives a beautiful pleasure. For making status money is most important thing. Whatever trading you are doing, if you are earning a good profit, then you can say that now I'm successful.

You know, there is this joy one gets knowing he is successful in what he is doing. That is exactly the way we feel when we are successful in Forex. It raises your status having realized you have been able to make it in such an international business of such magnitude that people beckon you for advice.

You know then when tou ge successful with the help of forex trading it gives us that innermost status and happiness but we are from the same country and when you been asked how you make your money on mentioning forex trading. Some will think its the popular YAHOO YAHOO thing.

Unless you are making the 1000 bucks wiht the forex, there seems to be no doubt you are not going to be getting much money and having some status. however the 100 bucks a day is much better target and heard that many people can get close to having it as well. that is not hard but worth trying once in a while.