• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex give me money and status

Forex business basically offering high potential income. If someone able to live from forex, its not surprised. However, to achieve a level where traders able to generate decent income and it consistent, require hard work in learning. Even it’ll consume lots of our time and focus.
Even with higher income but forex also come with the risk so the status that you got will be temporary unless you have a good risk management in forex that will make you keep all of that money stable and also you can control your cashflow.

Well, many people define success with how high the money they have. If our success definition related with money, yes we can gain status and respect by success in forex trading. We all know that this business offering unlimited potential income. If traders trade with proper skills and high capital, they’ll able to generate high income from market.

Today I am happy with forex trading, few year ago I have not job many people ignore me, my confidence level also loss but when I join forex it change my life it’s provider my money and status. Today I am happy with forex. :32 (1):
So it is great chance to you to make your own money and to manage your own business but try first to learn very well and get training with demo account with enough time to make good experience which allow you to make good profits from this business

@markllee 30,that is very good its important for you to take part in social trading so that your skills level will also be improve almost similar problem is what I was facing in the in the forex market I try the first time I fail, and I give up but when I see as financial situation seems difficult for me I stand firm through learning and now am proud of making my own money

me too forex is support me with money because i am working as mechanical engineer and i am trading with part time just depending on the pending orders and i can make stable profits and this is better than nothing

Forex could be a very good source of earning when you really understand how to trade. You can get the best out of Forex but that is only possible when there is the knowledge. It is the only business within the financial market that you can easily convert your transactions into cash immediately and that is the beauty of any business. You make your money and You don't need to fight over it.

@Decub that is true but the trader which we are talking about here must alos be sure that he can earn through his own knowledge and understand in the forex market which do give him proper skills to succeed

we all know about this there is always the saying that you hold your future and this is what forex is all about if you want to succeed then you must be sure that you follow the professional trader and learn with them,and or fine any source that sort you best and learn from there

@rexway; Not all professional advice is really helpful, all is relative here and also if you want to know that Money and Status that you will get is depend on your own dedication in forex. If you don't have high of it, you will lose your money easily. You won't get your money and status.

It also depends on the capital you are trading with. A trader who doesn't trade with some reasonable capital wouldn't try get much of the financial freedom he wants. Perhaps a degree of satisfaction only. What I think is that the statement is true for the big traders.

Right now its not yet give me status and money. But I do hope that it can help me have one. If I can earn 1000 dollars a month then for me its a good status to say I'm a forex trader. Earning 1,000 dollars a month is really a good money.

we should not think about rich now when we sit in a place where dont know much about market first learn how to trade and minimize risk then one day surely we will be rich.

we should not think about rich now when we sit in a place where dont know much about market first learn how to trade and minimize risk then one day surely we will be rich.
That's right but it also depend more on the trader. There are however those which that thought serve as a word of encouragement and they tend to get boosted from knowing that. This helps them remain positive even amidst of losses and not enjoying the fruits of their labour.

Its give me money right now but not enough status yet. My dream is to earn 1,000 dollars a month and I only earn 100 dollars a month. Still far from my goal. But I guess once I do earn about 1,000 dollars a month I can end up having a status in here.

Forex at the moment does not give me status but i see my family think of me somewhat different, after i can give some of my earning from forex they don't nag me about what i did and even support me a lot. As for giving money, of course forex is giving me monthly money that i withdraw each month, i could say more than enough for my living expenses as student.

What do you mean by 32% ratio here? By the way, nice to know your success story! But it would be better if you share here your personal trading experience, I mean your full journey from beginning to pro level!

Today I am happy with forex trading, few year ago I have not job many people ignore me, my confidence level also loss but when I join forex it change my life it’s provider my money and status. Today I am happy with forex. :32 (1):

Yes it is true that forex gives money and status. But the harse truth is- making money in forex requires good knowledge and skills. It gives you money and status only if you can make it. You have to give time and effort to learn the art of trading. Just entering into market won't give you money.

Forex can give you all the perks of life. They can give you money, fame, status, satisfaction but you need to remain humble. A man's character is tested when he has everything in life. Just remember that bad times never knock before coming.

Forex can give you all the perks of life. They can give you money, fame, status, satisfaction but you need to remain humble. A man's character is tested when he has everything in life. Just remember that bad times never knock before coming.

It’s true. Because, Forex is one of the most profitable business. But, the numbers of successful Forex traders are very limited. It’s not easy, since Forex is a decentralized market.

Forex is a great form of entrepreneurship where you get a full chance of becoming independent and your own boss. You have the decision power in your hands for utilizing your money as you want. What else a person would want apart from it?