• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

Those who can spend money to have mentor can afford that. I doubt that live mentor or tutor will be for free unless, they are close to you or you know them personally. But if we can't have that way then, better to have our own learning in Forex and to have just research and ask in the online community.

If you are beginner in the forex then you have to take step back and learn more in theory and also the practical by downloading the program of the forex and then trying to do the demo trading. it doesn't come in easy but you can try and see how you can make money slowly and then scale up.

Yes,the demo account is very essential for a forex beginner,this demo account would be the account that the forex beginner would use to build his strategies and skills to be used in forex trading. Without it I doubt if any mentor would make a forex beginner to be successful.

First of all the beginners should enhance the knowledge skill and experience and advance knowledge from the e books and websites. This is very important and useful for the trading. This helps to make the good strategies and understand the other important elements of trading. The professionals and every trader would always remain a continual process of learning.

In the beginning its really understandable that we incur some loses. Me for example its take me three months of losing before I make some profit. And even though I'm trading for more than a year I still end up keep on losing. A clear sign that we can actually end up making one loses after another before we some how can make some profit.

Yes,the demo account is very essential for a forex beginner,this demo account would be the account that the forex beginner would use to build his strategies and skills to be used in forex trading. Without it I doubt if any mentor would make a forex beginner to be successful.
but you don't know that demo account lack of emotion, you cannot feel what is fear, greed and etc. it is popular because of newbie can use it without any risk of losing money, and even without demo account people still have chance to learn and it is possible with the help of credible mentor, demo account exist only as demo and to introduce forex to all people.

It's not the demo but we don't trigger emotions during our demo or very minimal only. But then, traders will have the focus for the trading strategy that we will need to learn and improve. Though, traders can have an existing strategy and just test it with their skills.

First the beginners should enhance the knowledge skill with modern techniques which are very useful for the and it also learning would always remain a continual process indeed of this business.

The beginners should start the forex from the demo account which is very useful for the beginners. It gives the experience, practice and fundamental knowledge of trading. The beginners also before start the trading make the good strategies and read the news and also observe the trend of the market. Then it is better for him to start trading.

I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account if you are a beginner. I do recommend that we all going to make something good out of myself in here. I'm sure money in forex is good once we already know how to trade in the first place. This is why I like to make some good income in here also.

Indeed. Forex beginners should have focus first with their time to have efficient trading strategy. Since, they will need to have strategy that will be profitable and the only way is to make it suitable to the trading skills of a trader and that the trader can handle their plans with the strategy.

Surely, beginners would always find it difficult coping and understanding the complexities of Forex but they need patience and constant practising and learning to overcome this. Since it is not something you can easily learn within a short period, your determination and endurance then plays a very important role.

Surely, beginners would always find it difficult coping and understanding the complexities of Forex but they need patience and constant practising and learning to overcome this. Since it is not something you can easily learn within a short period, your determination and endurance then plays a very important role.

beginners will truely find it hard at the beginning process of it of which all traders faced when they were on the learning curve. What beginner should always have in mind is that nothing good comes to easy. So they shouldnt be expecting an easy ride at that infant stage.

In 1970s we start listening a word forex which is now a great market name.
worlds biggest markets are stock exchanges where daily a lot of buyers and sellers come and proceed their business
the only markets in the world in which people invest in millions on daily basis. Forex trading is now the most beneficial business in the world. Forex market is also known as FX market
Fx or forex Market is totally risk less now a days,the reason is the huge investment because there is a rule we follow that as much you invest as less risk you will be face

i disagree about there is a rule we follow that as much you invest as less risk you will be face... risk is not depend on how big your capital is, risk more related to money management and trading system used, there is a lot of huge capital traders fell down because of unproper analysis and no good money management when trading

Well, the traders will going to have Forex trading as simple buy and sell trade. Though, for the beginners they need to carefully understand the market at first as they don't have yet the knowledge on the different situations and instances that is crucial in their trading analysis and decisions.

As a newbie, we must use a demand practice until we get good at it. Once we see that we can make profits on most of our trades then we can move on to a real account. However, we should still use cent account or mini account to make sure that we get a feel of a real trading environment and that we get to practice some more in a real trading environment and then once we are more comfortable we can move on to more money account. We must have our own strategies that will help us make more money.

Forex for the beginner trader is very difficult for him or her to understand. Trading in forex is not easy and it is a risky thing. The beginner trader will learn to understand how to trade before he or she will be able to be making profit from the forex market.

Beginner have no chance to handle the business. They are have no knowledge about market and know nothing how to take advantage on market circumstances. To newbie traders, market really complex which seems impossible to get profit in consistent way. And that is normal opinion. However, if newbies choose to take further learning and make themselves to be knowledgeable more, have chance to them to get easiness and able to conduct proper trading.

It's always hard at the beginning for anyone since other is an entirely new environment and a place where some treasure/investment is anchored. There are a lot of things that lead to such difficulty which includes that emotional fear and the tendency of losing.

I think fair enough if new traders take practice and learning than jump trading in live account and risking real money. To those who aware enough with the risk, won’t carelessly trade without proper knowledge and understanding about market. The best chance to enabling traders to trade properly is make themselves skilled and knowledgeable via practice.