• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex for Beginners

A beginner in the forex market should start with a demo account. It will help you master forex depending on how fast you're willing to learn.
Another option is to use no deposit bonus from brokers. At least with this you have nothing to loose.

Yes Forex is the biggest market in the world and more and more people are joining Forex. If you have good skills and money management then you can make good results in Forex. So every trader must know how to start trading.

Forex for a beginner is always difficult. It is not something he finds so easy to cope with because there are quite a lot of things that seems so confusing to him as at the time of learning. However, it is only those that stood strong through that hard time that finally becomes very successful in the long run.

I just started out using a demo account first. I suggest that this step will not be skipped because this is the time that you will build your foundation onto Forex industry.
1.gif

We can use demo account to learn about forex, using small amount with real account also will help us to more understand about forex trading. As a trader, we must understand about it so we will get maximal result. Forex education also can be maximized.

I just started out using a demo account first. I suggest that this step will not be skipped because this is the time that you will build your foundation onto Forex industry.
1.gif
Its good to start in demo account. But in term of practice we need to practice both in demo and in real account. A good and success trade in demo those not mean we going to have the same result in real account. The amount of virtual funds alone in demo is so big compare to the amount we can afford to invest in real account.

I think it's good to start trading with mini accounts - real but you will not lose big amount in a case. Many brokers offer such thing now. I started to trade with nasbroker at the cent account. The account was denominated in cents and it was one dollar account (100 cents), I really enjoyed it, in a few months I started to trade at the real one.

I think it's good to start trading with mini accounts - real but you will not lose big amount in a case. Many brokers offer such thing now. I started to trade with nasbroker at the cent account. The account was denominated in cents and it was one dollar account (100 cents), I really enjoyed it, in a few months I started to trade at the real one.

We can use cent account to start trading in forex. As a trader, we also must try to cent account as well as possible. We can use it to hone our trading psychology. Because if we are trading in forex, trader must have good psychology. Try to use cent account in TenkoFx

In my opinion a beginner for trading forex will lose their money. This is the experience of almost all new traders I have ever seen. They are nervous to see the volatility of market
This is the experience of those who started to trade in forex trading without trying to learn how to trade first. Not all newbies just trade without educating themselves first. Theirs a lot of bank and finance graduates who also try to trade in forex and make money even though they are first time trader. Its because they already know the fundamental way of trading even before they trade.

In my opinion a beginner for trading forex will lose their money. This is the experience of almost all new traders I have ever seen. They are nervous to see the volatility of market
That is normal because that is their first time and i think you don't have to worry about something like that. Natural act from them will help them a lot to progress.

In my opinion, even for beginners, selection of broker is really important thing because a broker can guide its traders on how they can trade the Market. Like FBS is doing.

It is important for all traders but if you are trying to make some kind of priority then beginner still has less duty to choose an optimal broker for them since their main thing first is making money and making experience. As they got mature, they will for sure searching for broker that offer optimum service.

When I started trading in this platform, I was lack of knowledge about fundamental data which is very essential to kick off trading properly. Then, I have done the Forex Beginners course from my trading platform MXTrade, from where I acquired the basic knowledge of this stage and the reason why the people from all over the world are joining this market place very rapidly. These reasons inspired me very much to carry on Forex properly.

I think anyone who just starts trading will benefit from the promo of freshforex in which you are getting 500$ for trading. It means you can start without your own investments.

Education is the Most important thing for traders, so you need to trade the Market with the help of education and skills to get the success.
Yes, education is a must and important part for forex trader, with that they will learn what forex is. So it means that a trader should learn about forex first before they jusmp into forex trading, this thing will minimize the risk and help traders later when they expand their trading.

If we are new in forex, we must try to maximize demo account to learn about forex. New traders should not start trading with real account because it's too risky. We can start trading with small amount first like $10 if we use cent account in TenkoFx.

For beginner I think should always improve trading skills are good if we want to succeed in forex trading. In forex trading, the capability is important, because with it the risk that happening so we can minimize well. To improve trading skills then we need to use a demo account or by following the demo contest

In Fx trading, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success without learning and they fall a great loss due to lack of proper market principle. For getting success very rapidly we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge besides a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

When traders want to start from the beginning ,they have to start from the basic and like that they have to proceed step wise so that they can make good profit with time and yes good trading strategies and plans are must

As a beginner, I think, the demo account is the master place to acquire all basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live account in a proper way. But practically we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this training place at all. In my trading career, I always use my all trading strategy in my demo trading first of all to see the performance how it works.

Unfortunately, I was in a hurry in my 1st year of trading! But then I realized the actual scenario of Forex business! It looks easy but the reality is different! I started with 50% monthly target, but after learning I reset my target around 10%; yes now I get my monthly target quite contentedly!

as a beginner , You can start by learning as much as you can regarding Forex and go to site Babypips School or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestion from pro are very useful. Also go to YouTube to watch video tutorials as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo account with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.