• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

Of course,if a forex trader does not analyse the market and just started trading,it is obvious that such trader would end up loosing,so it is better to have a good foundation and to strategize skills that a trader has before venturing into trading

Analysing the market is a future thing and that would be in the live trading proper but yet we could be learning it at the demo account where daily practicing would be going a long way to help us in the future.

- - - Updated - - -

Analysing the market is a future thing and that would be in the live trading proper but yet we could be learning it at the demo account where daily practicing would be going a long way to help us in the future.

That means not because we analyze the market doesn't mean that you can earn some good profit. But if you really have develop your good skills in analyzing the market then you may because usually some traders saying that even they have done some good analysis things isn't what they expected.

That means not because we analyze the market doesn't mean that you can earn some good profit. But if you really have develop your good skills in analyzing the market then you may because usually some traders saying that even they have done some good analysis things isn't what they expected.

Well,thats right because even there are mistakes when analyzing and one who does analysis needs to have a good knowledge before doing it,some indicators as well give a false signal thats why it is neccessary for every trader to be able to make his own analysis before trading.

Yeah that's true.Every trader must have to give a good analysis before trading at every point of time and that involves the individual giving to that a total focus and most of all full concentration at that point.

for good trading and making good pips with no risk, you should learn the basic terms first, and after that you have to take a total guide line for forex trading with some strong strategy, and with a long time practice in demo account also make you a good and stable trader, so keep learning always as per to be an expert trader.

Yeah that's the trick inhere that our major concentration when doing forex would be to put our major concentration in the Demo account.sincerely i see no reason why an individual should not be doing well to forex if learning is in place.

Well, some may be just don't have the time to have a training in Forex trading and we know when you are reading about Forex discussion you get really excited to do your first trade because you wonder how it's like trading in Forex so the eagerness is there.

Yeah that's true.The way experts get to make profit make newbies want to earn big in forex in forex thereby the anxious spirit would set in making them want to jump the learning process which isn't encouraging.

learning process is something that newbie must pass before they can earn in forex, demo account for me is a good place for new traders, so they can make themself familiar about forex and learn more about forex and some strategy from other trader that they get in other forum

yes, its true, forex is something that cannot be overcome if new trader not upgrade their self with proper knowledge and experience. so the first task for every new trader is learning about trading and practice as many as possible. much better if they get guidance from experienced traders.

It isn't only newbies that should be upgrading themselves only.I think everyone needs to upgrade himself or herself at every point of time when doing forex because to me we shouldn't be stopping learning unless we stop doing forex.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't only newbies that should be upgrading themselves only.I think everyone needs to upgrade himself or herself at every point of time when doing forex because to me we shouldn't be stopping learning unless we stop doing forex.

Even with the upgrade as you so called I think its very risky business which you dont expect the traders to do or advance just as you think this is not possible as a matter of fact you must know that forex is not that easy to completely understand.

The major reason why some people get to fail in forex again is that they think they already know it all ignoring people that would be helping them which to me shouldn't be the case.We must know we are eligible to help each other intimes of learning.

- - - Updated - - -

The major reason why some people get to fail in forex again is that they think they already know it all ignoring people that would be helping them which to me shouldn't be the case.We must know we are eligible to help each other intimes of learning.

Forex is a online earning plat form he is trading online internet platform and this is one of the best online earning source and in this platform trading with some rules and this works is very help full and easy.thanks for all choosing Forex

Yeah that's true forex has created an easy avenue for us to earn at everytime.sincerely forex to me if known well could even be used as a full time job by an individual at any point of time.Forex is interesting that we should be knowing.

Forex trading can be really a good source of income and you don't have to be in front of your computer whole day, during weekend market is close so you have a lot of time. So, it's really good for those Forex traders who can make living from Forex trading.

Forex trading can be really a good source of income and you don't have to be in front of your computer whole day, during weekend market is close so you have a lot of time. So, it's really good for those Forex traders who can make living from Forex trading.

Yeah forex trading has also reduced the rate of unemployments in most country because some forex traders are all satisfied with what they earn from frox trading,so forex trading has so many meaning and has so many opportunity one can obtain from it.

That is true forex has help alot to create Job opportunity for traders because when you trade you create a very good way to make income for your self this can go along way to bring the trader more profit

It would eventually depend upon the trade to make the best out of their trading by equipping themselves with the necessary tools and resources that can make them better traders. If one can be able to do so, they will realize good profits out of their trading of forex and therefore stand to be more profitable.