• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Basics - What is Forex?

Forex is a term used for 'Foreign Exchange'. It is also refered to as 'FX' or 'Currency Market'. It is a platform for exchange of globally decentralized trading of international currencies. Forex trading takes place around the clock except on weekends. The FX market determines the relative values of different international currencies.

Yeah that's true.it is likewisely a place where we take the decision to either be in profit or the reverse.sincerely forex is extremely great for anyone who knows the tricks and the major trick i know is the learning trick.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.it is likewisely a place where we take the decision to either be in profit or the reverse.sincerely forex is extremely great for anyone who knows the tricks and the major trick i know is the learning trick.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't think there is any trick here in forex trading because it is an open and non manipulated market where every one who is serious and forcused can make some profits out of it,and forex trading is a market where currencies are being exchanged.

There is always a trick for everything it is now left for an individual to choose the positive or negative one.forex trading requires just a trick and it is a positive one which to me is learning with determination.

Forex is simply buying and sell currencies. If you go to Europe you exchange your US dollars to Euro in order to buy things in their. I'm just wondering though. What if the whole world uses just one currency? I think theirs no more forex trading. lols.

Forex is simply buying and sell currencies. If you go to Europe you exchange your US dollars to Euro in order to buy things in their. I'm just wondering though. What if the whole world uses just one currency? I think theirs no more forex trading. lols.

No there will be forex trading because there are some countries that makes use of the same currencies put they are not having the same value so that it,even if the whole world are making use of same currencies not all country economy will be the same.

You get the term "Forex" from the words 'Foreign' and 'Exchange'. This means you take part in trades involving the exchange of one countries currency with another.

Yeah that's true.we get involved in trading when we doing forex.sincerely forex is a great business that could be making an indvidual get rich at a certain time if he or she puts his or her best into doing it.

I think we understand the phrase significance of currency trading isn't what currency trading is about.forex is about we understanding the detailed significance and that is we searching strong to know what it requires.if our fundamental knowledge is not on a strong floor,then there might just be a issue along the way.

Yeah that's true.we should be building our forex foundation on a solid rock so that we wouldn't be confused when we get ourselves to do the live trading.sincerely to me forex would only favour guys that gives their time to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.we should be building our forex foundation on a solid rock so that we wouldn't be confused when we get ourselves to do the live trading.sincerely to me forex would only favour guys that gives their time to it.

Well, the foundation is really important because it would help to get you good basics that will help you to understand the concept of tradin and build up from it. It not enough to start trading in the real account as yet but it would give you a good idea so you can be able to navigate around the demo account more freely and better informed on the terminologies and how it works.

Yeah that's true.For every long standing building the foundation should be thanked because it does the major work.sincerely to me the demo account doesn't only prepare a trader for the present trading but likewisely the future trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that's true.For every long standing building the foundation should be thanked because it does the major work.sincerely to me the demo account doesn't only prepare a trader for the present trading but likewisely the future trading.

We just need to grow the foundation, but if you don't have a good foundation then you have to work first on it because you can't grow yourself if you really don't understand the real concept of Forex trading. There are many newbies who are starting their trading with a real account even they don't have the proper knowledge.

We just need to grow the foundation, but if you don't have a good foundation then you have to work first on it because you can't grow yourself if you really don't understand the real concept of Forex trading. There are many newbies who are starting their trading with a real account even they don't have the proper knowledge.

Forex has a very simple defination but it is very complex because we see what we don't expect so thats why we are advise bot to rush into it because we wanna earn fast money,yes forex trading can be a good place to earn with less stress but not at the earlier stage.

Yeah that's true.we must get it out at everytime that we can't be earning in forex at the early stage.forex earning to me is futuristic and that is the much reason we got to give it our best at the early stages.

Yes, it's really stressful at the early stage because there are many things that you have to understand. It may be just a buying and selling of different currencies, but we know that it's not easy at all. We should be happy gaining experiences at the early stage and continuous learning.

Really it is like wisely a position where we take the choice to either be in benefit or the opposite.sincerely currency trading is incredibly excellent for anyone who knows the techniques and the significant technique i know is the studying technique.

It may also be better to take it step by step and try not to rush yourself. This will actually help the beginner to learn better because they are doing so to make sure that they understand trading and not just for the sake of going through the learning material.

There is always a technique for everything it is now remaining for an personal to select the good or bad one.forex dealing needs just a technique and it is a good one which to me is studying with dedication.

Forex is the world's largest currency market. it is a open source for all who want to earn money by using his/her knowledge about Forex. it is a business not fumbling. Those people who can catch the movement of the market can earn money and on the other hand who trade with out analyzing market can loss his / her investment.