• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear is big in new traders

Regardless of the experience, every trader has fear and it's a fact. Doesn't matter the trader is new or old the fear factor is always there! because after all we're risking our hard earned money in forex and these little investments also changes a lot of stuff in our career sometimes.

But I agree to your points for newbies, great pointing out mate :)

Absolutely undoubtedly worry in Foreign exchange trading is an extremely big problem, however I think there are bigger issues, for example greed, which certainly it prospects to reduction of capital
And also you should know the differences between greed and also fear, has got to move away from both because the couple are performing to the reduction of capital.

Regardless of the experience, every trader has fear and it's a fact. Doesn't matter the trader is new or old the fear factor is always there! because after all we're risking our hard earned money in forex and these little investments also changes a lot of stuff in our career sometimes.

But I agree to your points for newbies, great pointing out mate :)
So we should make is at the lowest level, as for me who spend some time to trade with news we cannot hide it so much especially after the market move like not what we expected even the result of that news are supporting our prediction. I think calming ourselves is the best option that we can do.

If we are afraid in forex, we will lose our money. Fear only will make feel doubt when trading so we can not make right decision. We must know that forex is risk business. Fear also can come from lack of knowledge in forex. i think video tutorial in forex can be used to trade here

Fear is for losses and it is not in the newbies but also in the trader who spend years in the FX Market, if you are confident in your trading plan then it is good for you to overcome the fear that trader face for the losses, consistent profits can also make you feel comfortable.

Fear is for losses and it is not in the newbies but also in the trader who spend years in the FX Market, if you are confident in your trading plan then it is good for you to overcome the fear that trader face for the losses, consistent profits can also make you feel comfortable.
I think that anyone including me also has fears if that we will lose, but let it all dude. It is not like the world is going to be end at least to me. To let it all go or to control it what you need is preparation, if you have a good one then you can trade relaxly.

It depends upon what kind of individual you are, because I have seen many traders who don't care about a loss because they are confident enough in their skills and trading plan and they recovered from their losses as well.

It depends upon what kind of individual you are, because I have seen many traders who don't care about a loss because they are confident enough in their skills and trading plan and they recovered from their losses as well.

I agree with you, it really depend on how good our psychology or mentality when we doing our trading activity. But you know that, more often a newbie still doesnt have a good mentality, so when they get loss it really affect their decision on their trading activity in a bad way.

Yeah , because that fear is in their mind and that affect them in future trades as well, as a newbie when they face some losses, they lose their hope and feel that the market is not good for them to trade, but once they get the difficult period out, they can really have some good profits.

It is not like they don't care about those, they do care but they already predicted that they could loss as much as that. I think that is the part of emotional control. Fear is actually exist but could be surpressed in that traders cases.

Emotional control is probably the most important thing to consider while trading, I know it is not possible to actually make that happen and lot of things come to the way, but successful traders are those who have control on their emotions.

Emotional control is probably the most important thing to consider while trading, I know it is not possible to actually make that happen and lot of things come to the way, but successful traders are those who have control on their emotions.

Not probably but that emotional control is a must and important thing to be realized. Fear is exist but i know also that we can make it happen to control this thing. You don't have to worry about this, what you need is actually more experience to deal with this kind of situation.

Not probably but that emotional control is a must and important thing to be realized. Fear is exist but i know also that we can make it happen to control this thing. You don't have to worry about this, what you need is actually more experience to deal with this kind of situation.
As a trader, we must try control our emotion so we will get more maximal result in forex. We can try to minimize cent account with small amount. And we can do it, we will be able to earn more profit consistently

Lot of traders fail in the market because they don't have control over their emotions and that's why when they face some losses in the market they stick to their trades hoping that they will win, but its dangerous for traders.

As a trader, we must try control our emotion so we will get more maximal result in forex. We can try to minimize cent account with small amount. And we can do it, we will be able to earn more profit consistently
You said it over and over again dude, and yes it is all about our emotion management the more we can manage it the more we can see the trend clearly and not doing a very silly thing like forcing to the open position while the trend is erratic.

To get over fear, one factor is that they need to get use to of the market and if they feel comfortable with the trend and feel comfortable with their trading plan, then I think they can get over their fear and get success in the market.

end of this month, I will withdraw some profit from my trade in mayzus broker. It was about $150. its small but its really valuable for me. How many dollar can you withdraw??

No matter how low your deposit is, the most important thing is that what you do with that amount in order to get as much as you can from the market, I think that trader is more successful, I have been using FBS as a broker and they offer different features for new traders.

Well can we all back to the topic? As far as i see that news also come up with something that ucertainity but not so often, even like that fear is normal thing especially for something like big news, we are worrying that we are taking the right steps or not, to eliminate this is only by practicing without need to add much worry.

Forex is really big big new traders. I understand big as full of great concept as big money where in forex there is a way for a trader to have great money in his life if he is serious for trading.
What the hell are you talking about? It is fear not forex. Fear is getting bigger as the news approaching us, why? Because it is all about when you must trade with the news that could give you right signal but the market does not follow it to certain extent and when you open a position you lose before the trend are back or maybe your analysis is wrong.