• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear is big in new traders

Fear is really dangerous for the traders and it is the reality that most of the traders face these sort of things while trading, so a trader need to avoid fear as much as they can for the best possible results in the market.
If you feel fear then you are not a trader yet. You are a newbies and wannabe trader. Because you will know that you are a trader once you don't feel any fear of losing in forex trading since you already know how to trade. When I was a newbies I am afraid that I will going to loss money also. But once I started to make money I just don't feel that I am losing at all.

Fear is a massive factor to determine that what your results would be in the market, because if you feel fear in the Forex Market then I think you can;t do much and you can also lose a lot of money in the market.
Lose? not in all times, i mean if you still has big fear you wouldn't trade in forex you will stop each of your dream. If you have big fear more than you can imagine i am sure that you will not suffer any loss but still you won't be able to achieve your dream.

Fear is a massive factor to determine that what your results would be in the market, because if you feel fear in the Forex Market then I think you can;t do much and you can also lose a lot of money in the market.
Fear is a sign that we still not mature enough to trade. We still lack trading skills and confidence to become a successful trader and usually we end up losing money in forex trading. But even if we know how to trade if we are newbies we still going to feel fear. That's normal since we are still new on what we do in forex trading. Its take time to settle down.

As a rule, the fear passess as your experience grows over the time. The main thing is not to focus on your errors. Just make conclusions and move on.

It is up to the "level" of the trader itself, as a newbie who first uses the fundamental techniques will certainly feel great or even excessive fear when in news, but a professional usually feel relaxed although certainly hopeful to be able to get the same profit as a newbie earlier.

First investment we all are excited. We have high h0pes that we end up in profit. But as time pass we get stop out and realize that forex trading is hard. Then we started to think that forex trading is no good at all and we fear that we going to loss money in here.

In my trading life, I am very much dependable on my live economic calendar especially the news time. Actually, Forex news encompasses the all important information on the financial health of various economics. So, it is not possible to trade with making profit during new devoid of having most accurate fundamental knowledge. I always use live datebook from MxTrade that at all times provides me all important and financial indicators which drive the market. by means of this calendar, I am able to predict the real faction of this market with surely during news time.

Having some fear is ok for beginners. I even think that we should not deal with it as it first may save you from unnecessary deals. Though certainly not give to make the necessary deals. Truth is in balance, which is not easy to find, I can start to control it only after the course of freshforex webinars.

Even though, it is very much difficult to trade during news, but with support of live economic calendar I am able to trade in news time with making profit. From my first day of trading I am getting this live economic calendar from my trading platform GCI. This Datebook is providing me all important and financial indicators that drive the whole market.

Fear is the one of reasons why can not be successful trader. We must be confident in forex. Demo account can helps us to understand about forex and it will make us be able to know how to maximize market movement.

yeah. the most trader fear market. we need control our emotion and our mind. when we fear we will miss the opportunity. we need keep rule and trade on plan

Fear is normal, after all your deposit real money in your account and maybe lost any time. But for newbies, the primiary objective should be learning, so just low your deposite and always keep learning to improvde your skill.

Fear is a problem for new traders. They should learn to control it. Out of fear they may not hold a trade long enough for it to give profit or get out of a loss.

Why is fear bad? It does not only block your initiative but also prevents you from hasty trades. It often makes us putting Stop which is useful. I heard that teletrade sometimes adjusts quotations to activate Stops of clients. Though I don't get how they can do it in technical terms,

fear is a common problem experienced by newbie. To be able to benefit a lot from the business, we need to overcome the fear. for that, we need to have a strong mentality when trading. We can train mentally to try to trade using small capital first, so that we can dare to take a decision

Why is fear bad? It does not only block your initiative but also prevents you from hasty trades. It often makes us putting Stop which is useful. I heard that teletrade sometimes adjusts quotations to activate Stops of clients. Though I don't get how they can do it in technical terms,

Fear makes one take wrong judgement. A trader can make lots of trading mistakes like not entering, closing winning positions early, increasing stop loss etc.

Dear Traders we have a great offer from Forex Mart as 30% Welcome Bonus
Every client has a right to receive the bonus in the amount of 30% of his/her deposit on a trading account with ForexMart within the Promotion. 30% bonus for the account replenishment shall be deposited within the term of one week since the moment of the account uploading.
For getting the 30% Bonus it is necessary to open a new account. The number of account for the 30% Bonus for each client is not limited.
The Client has a right to get the 30% bonus each time he/she deposits funds to his/her trading account. The amount on which a bonus can be accrued is equal to difference between deposits and withdrawals.

It is idly true that in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to make profit constancy without having a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which is very much dedicated to their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities. So, before investment our money, we the traders have to know the credibility of the broker with certainly.

Usually as good trader they having good psychology trading, which they having good mental and having confidence with their experience, fear in trading usually will like as become obstacle to get success

Yeah good traders don't let their emotions take over their trade. They pre plan everything and be ready for surprises.