• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear is big in new traders

When you're a newbie, you have a lot of mental pressure cause you're uncertain and lack experiences so you will make a lot of hasty trading decisions that could lead to losses like entering or exiting way too soon or way too late or just wrong. There are certain ways to do it right. You have to enter at a low price so you can reap profit when it rises and also exit when it peaks or about to head downhill. You don't want to stay in too long when its heading downhill or else you could lose so much more. You should take profit when its time to do so. Also, scalping is very risky for newbie as its harder for you to enter and exit at the time time. But you always want to enter at a price that would yield greater profit later on. Long term trading is less risky for newbie so you can try daily instead of scalping. You should learn to control your fear and study patterns and trends as those will help you gain insight into moving averages and how the market will behave.

Every trader has some amount of fear while trading in the market. Fear can be overcome by having a tested strategy and sticking to it while trading on a real account. Also, assessment of risk to reward ratio before entering into a trade and usage of stop loss facility reduces fear considerably. A trader should never take market in a casual manner. A small amount of fear is always good.

Every trader has some amount of fear while trading in the market. Fear can be overcome by having a tested strategy and sticking to it while trading on a real account. Also, assessment of risk to reward ratio before entering into a trade and usage of stop loss facility reduces fear considerably. A trader should never take market in a casual manner. A small amount of fear is always good.
Fear keep you disciplined as well so you don't open way too many trades or put all your money in trading cause that is not a good strategy. You have to diversity your investment and save some to pay your bills. But as newbie, you fear so much more than experienced traders and as a result you could exit trade way too soon or stay too long in a trade that could cause you to lose more money. As you gain experiences, you will be less fearful cause you know what might happen to your trades. So build experiences and knowledge, and you will have better mind over trading.

Fear and doubt is that which will hardly go away from most traders. I see it from the angle of almost the feature which shows you are human with blood running through your veins. An average new trader has every reason to exhibit fear considering the nature of the business which is no respecter of how experience you are. However, a good way to overcome this unwelcome omen is by learning and taking Forex as a challenge.

New traders are more in fear they remain coward to take risks. Actually they mostly face loss that is why fear is strong day by day . They should control it otherwise they willnot run with forex market. They need practice on micro lots where they will not suffer a greatr loss. In this way they will gain some confidence.

New traders are more in fear they remain coward to take risks. Actually they mostly face loss that is why fear is strong day by day . They should control it otherwise they will not run with forex market. They need practice on micro lots where they will not suffer a great loss. In this way they will gain some confidence.
I think trading in .1 lot will help them so much. They will lose with cents instead with dollars so it will not be so discouraging when they face losses and when they're new they will face losses on most of their trades. If they're new they should try hard to work at managing their trades, and formulate a long term strategy as its less risky so its less fearful. I think I get more fearful in scalping but not in long term. I mean if I entered at the low low price, the price has no where to go but up in an open market so why should I fear. I know I will gain pips for sure at any time after market opening and I can sell it any time and make a profit.

New traders are more in fear they remain coward to take risks. Actually they mostly face loss that is why fear is strong day by day . They should control it otherwise they willnot run with forex market. They need practice on micro lots where they will not suffer a greatr loss. In this way they will gain some confidence.

Forex is always a gradual process and it takes time to get through the initial hurdles of it. Some been traders are always concerned so much about how to management those fears and the more they try, the more they doubt. I believe the only place to work upon confidence is in the Demo account. Yes, though it is more of virtual but over time, you will learn to overcome it since it gradually turns to a routine trading the way you used to and can apply same in the real account.

I will use my self for an example. When I started forex trading I waa affraid of lossing and that was caused by how people have been discussing forex trading to be risky. So therefore on gaining the basic knowledge and starting with the demo I then realise that it is a business of the exprienced and knowledged ones. So therefore as a newbie. The fear will be big but as times goes by and with much practise they will get used to the business.

The newbie traders are the ones that fear too much when they are trading. That is why it is good that before they start trading in the live account, they should learn how to eliminate their fear as they are still trading in the demo account.

Fear can control traders greed. However, it’ll become worst when fear too much affected traders calmness. Traders will tend to not discipline with trading strategy and always question their own decision. Whether they are make correct prediction or not. Fear also make traders unable to comfort when they see the position in floating loss.

new traders are all trading with tension as well all know because sometime they want to make fast profit which is not possible in forex trading but aside from this I also think think the fear can be eliminate in them if only and only if the trader have accept to receive councelling

Well, new traders have no clue how to conduct analysis and measuring good entry level. They tend to trade blindly. And if traders trade with hope and no logical reason why they open sell or buy, they will always fear in trading. Unable to be calm which cause them to make even many mistakes in trading. Fear feeling in trading will be reduces if traders trade with appropriate knowledge and strategy.

fear is always big in new trader because from the look of things I can really say that every trader want to earn some money that fast but the real thing , is always that fear will always be there in a life of a new trader ,thou acting fearless is a determination and can bring about succees

Fear is always the biggest challenge of newbies. They are the ones who are always engulfed with it for the simple fact that they are quite green in the business makes them become victims of losses. It is understandable from the angle that they have their investment anchored in a business where losses is almost inevitable.

Well, i think all posters here already told many thing about this issue, fear is truly a big mess for newbie, but i think that is not an obstacle, even me think that fear is challenge that we must overcome, if we can control our fear for 100% i am sure that we can even earn better in forex.

I think fear has two faces . One side saves from taking high risks to new traders so they are at safe path .The other face of fear is dangerous when they always close positions in loss due to fear .They do not wait for profit , this fear is a cause of consistent loss for them.

Yes fear is a big problem but i think it is just for beginners. of course the professional people that have good strategies trade without any fear

@UMOFX AIR I think the fear of a newbie hurriedly closing his position is too common among newbies. And yes, it is quite understandable because there is increased risk of them losing when there is a change in trend direction. One would say it is wise for them to cut losses and join the new trend but most often, they don't use SL because they barely know how to set it.

Yeah who does not afraid to lose their money for the first time, this will be a very good place to demoralize many traders, their first loss in their first time to try. Reducing fear in new traders isn't easy thing to do.

Yeah who does not afraid to lose their money for the first time, this will be a very good place to demoralize many traders, their first loss in their first time to try. Reducing fear in new traders isn't easy thing to do.

Right, and we also must learn from it so we will be able to be better when trading. I ever get loss too, even until now, but surely, i also learn from my mistake and more effort to minimize the risk in forex.