• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear and greed

Broker plays a vital role for our trading. A broker’s security is an important issue because traders are very much unwilling to deposit money in an insecure broker. But the fact is that majority of the brokers are affected with this disease.

Some people hear music during trading but I don’t think it makes any difference because when something is related to money, it doesn’t pacify soul until profit is generated.

To protect your trading capital from such an accident, you should use stop loss at any cost. However, the practice has become very rare.It’s a strategy always recommended by experts.

Adopting fundamental analysis tactics is essential for us. The global financial situation turns Forex market wavering. You better count on multiple strategies at a time to confirm a signal.

Forex befools ignoranttraders actually and I am saying it because thesetypes of traders don’t focus on developing their trading psychology and knowledge.

Every broker allows traders with different types of accounts on the basis of capital sizes. I would say that it’s a great advantage for those who want to make a portfolio of their capital.

Both fear and greed are equally harmful for traders. Fear will keep you apart from trading on the other hand greed will create an internal force in you to enhance the lot size to earn more within a short time.

A person’s mind is armed with several bad qualities- fear and greed are among those- that harm a trader highly so traders have to get rid of such qualities for better profit.

In forex, the bid price is what the dealer is willing to pay for a currency while the ask price is the rate at which a dealer will sell the same currency.

Your basic researches are perfect so now you should practice trading on demo account. The more you trade on demo, the more you will earn practical knowledge.

Fear and greed are common bad habits of traders. Greed is such a worst quality that makes a trader suffer highly in this market.