• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fear and greed

Both are dangerous actually! Frankly, most of the new traders start their trading journey with the fear and greed! But, when they spend enough times on learning, then they can overcome this problem gradually.

I believe that's the only way. The aspects of emotional things can discussed but can not be taught. And traders have to learn and work on them by themselves after discovering how they are affecting them.

Fear and greed are the part of Forex business. There are any hardly trader who doesn't feel any fear and greed in Forex. But these two things are very harmful for trading. Because of these two things trader may not take proper decision and sometime take too much risk because of greed. That's why every trader should avoid these two things.

Fear and greed are comparably terrible for trading. There is no place for insatiability and fear in like the course in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or left heart. Lift rushed examinations considers to a high-chance profile where the design is overwhelming and specific getting oversaw is a certain major if a trading understudy is to survive.

Well no emotional invasion in trading is good for trading. Traders can not get rid of emotions but they can learn not to get them in their way. It will take time and for some more than others but traders can master it and not let emotions come in their way.

Basically greedy traders haven’t any idea on the reality of Forex, that’s why they are expecting such an unrealistic profit here! Money manage is the key here, so I avoid my greed & emotions by following the terms & conditions of MM.

A successful trader does not have the fear of taking risks as he always take the decision after complete satisfaction and confidence. Greed is a worst curse in every field of life as in forex trading. A greedy person is a complete failure on the Forex market. Am I right?

A successful trader does not have the fear of taking risks as he always take the decision after complete satisfaction and confidence. Greed is a worst curse in every field of life as in forex trading. A greedy person is a complete failure on the Forex market. Am I right?

Yes, you are right; actually pro traders use the money management & risk management rules so keely; that’s why they don’t face any unrealistic result! This is why, no fear actually.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long.

Using the small trading leverage and following the money management rules is the best practice; that I am doing in my live trading!

So many traders who are especially beginners feel uncomfortable when using EURUSD because its volatility. As a scalper I have to quite this currency and now I am looking for lowest spreads pair that can make me profitable by scalping that brings profit very rapidly.

Greed and fear don't work in the market neither does hoping and praying. If you don't follow the rules and your trading plan then market will eat you alive.

Emotion is the main obstacle for a trader to become successful. Due to the emotion, trader often follow their trading plan and end up in losing side. However, trader only face emotion in real trading not in demo. So, I recommend using cent account before investing big capital.

Fear and greed certainly destroy the trading career. If you are scared before entering a trade, do not take the trade or not. And even if you do, the results of that trade will not be good. And if you are addicted to greed and trade with an extra lot, that trade is more likely to be lost. So if you trade without greed and fear, the result of the trade will be much better.

Fear and greed are the most destructive emotions when it comes to trading. Both lead a trader to open unnecessary trades, as a result a trader lose money. One needs to be emotionless while trading.

Greed and fear are two very harmful elements for a trading career. These two things are enough to destroy a trader. I have seen many traders who have made a lot of income in one day and lost all profits the next day. This is because greed and fear exist among them. Money management should be used properly in trading. If money management is not used properly, then greed and fear will work. And the biggest thing is that you have to participate in trading according to the discipline. If you open 10-12 trades in one day, it will go out of discipline and you will face loss.

People lose more money in the market due to their emotions than their strategy. There are many good analysts who can not make consistent profit just because they can't control their emotions.

Fear and greed both are the most dangerous things in the forex market. If you have both of them in your nature than this market is not for you. You can not make money from this market with these two nature.

If you have both of those qualities in yours, you are not mae for the forex market. You have to be fearless and sincere to make profit from this market.

Yes, I agree with you that both elements are part of trading. But, if you have both these elements in your nature, it will be very difficult for you to make money from this market.