• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the people with money can do the forex trading. I am not sure if the people who don't have the money cna do the forex trading with just forum bonus and some random skills. I have found that it never works for many people, so it has to be about the trading and the practice which is important for newbies and the professionals.

Even those who have money if they don't know how to trade they can just end up getting MC. I don't recommend people to invest in forex simply because they have money. I prefer to see people who don't have money but has determination to succeed in forex than those who have money but don't respect forex by investing big money and still get MC.

Yes, I am agree with your point experience is big factor for earning money. We cannot trade without knowledge it’s risking your money. Fundamental Analysis is basis term of analysis that’s very important for everyone. At present I am also working on improving my Technical Analysis that’ necessary for increasing knowledge and money as well.

I think the people who do the forex have the money and those who don't are surely going to see how that is gonig to affect their way. I am sure you knwo that sometimes it would be possible to see how that affects people these days. I personaly think that we should be checcking forex these days

I think most of the individuals who obtain currency trading are going to know that it needs some cash to get into the currency trading and not everyone can do it with that. because the currency trading does cause to the lack of the cash and it would not be so simple with the currency trading that way. just requires more some time to some abilities to have that.

Everyone who could meet the demands that trading forex places on any would-be traders - those become eligible to do forex trading. Not every would be able to do forex because of several other factors like age limit, capital and also interest.

I doubt if every person can do the trading. most of the time people have no skills and they don't do much of the trading without any skills. there are some of the times where the people are going to be having some issues there. I think we need to see how that works as well. i would surely think people need to plan this.

There are no limitations in currency trading every individual can have a try on currency trading and every one is welcome to generate income with currency trading . but i am sure that not all can get achievements in currency trading . only the well abilities investors can have a better probability to company with and generate income . A company should be well experienced before he start currency trading company .

I don't think forex trading is suitable for everyone. Yes everyone can learn technical and fundamental analysis, but is very difficult to control the greed and fear.

this business open for every people and they also have same opportunity to achieve success level as far as they spend all of their effort to learning and practice. maybe in the process, those people will face difficulties and there are people that choose to quit and there are people that don't care with that and choose to keep trading till they gain consistent profit. so, every people can trading but their achievement will be different for sure.

In my personal opinion every one can doing Forex with out any hassle or legal document.But mind you have need many knowledge for doing Forex treading.

Yes,any one can be involved in forex trading so far the person has the time to dedicate to it,the person must be forex oriented,he must have good knowledge about forex,the person must also have a good skill and strategy,then lastly,he/she must have a source of income to use to trade forex

Most of the people who do the forex trading are going to see how that is going to be different for you. It would be easy for many traders to trade into the forex. It is just that you dont see many people doing good with the forex if theya re into the low capital and not much good skills of their own for time being.

Yes,any one can be involved in forex trading so far the person has the time to dedicate to it,the person must be forex oriented,he must have good knowledge about forex,the person must also have a good skill and strategy,then lastly,he/she must have a source of income to use to trade forex

have main income source is important since initially, trading will not be easy and lousy result will always come up. inconsistent is what beginner traders will face and this period maybe will last long till traders upgrade their self with proper knowledge and skill. during inconsistent period, traders maybe will spend lots of money to be screwed before they start gain consistent profit result.

I don't think every person can do the trading, you have to spend the money in the forex to something that leads to something better. I have found that it would not be easy with the forex if you are spendig the small money and trying to get rich overnight. You have to see how that ends up for you there with regular investment there.

Well,I don't think that there is any forex trader that would want to get rich overnight,anyone that is involved in forex should be aware that it is not easy to succeed in forex trading,the main thing is ,once you have capital,knowledge,skill and strategy,you are good to start trading,though getting started might not be easy but with time the trader picks the momentum

Every body can try trading but I don't think every one would have the chance to continue trading. It's not easy to find the time and not egg every one would have the time to learn forex.

Indeed. They might stopped trading for many reasons including the losses and unable to make profitable trading. Or too complicated for them to be in their business. It will surely takes time to analyze the market and to trade using the trading platform. While investments will be also an aspect.

If you already feel in yourself that you can't survive in this business then it's just better for you to stop it, though every people can start in Forex trading because the most part that can be hard to have is the capital, but you can always find some ways to have a capital for your trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.