• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Every people can do the Forex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of the people cna do forex trading if they have the forum bonus or the account that makes you money. so just have some money in the account and spend it wisely.. if you have enough skills then surely things can make it easy for you in the forex trading market.

Forex trading is for all hence the passion for it is there but some people who are impatient will always find it difficult to survive in the market because the market is not where we can make money by a flash forex trading requires patient and low aim to avoid loss.

I think people can be doing the wrong in the forex all the time. You can see that some of the people spend time in the forex and they lose money and they can't have much of the recovery later. so you have to see that if they are going to be earning enough later to make money.

every people can trading as far as they intend to do it. but as we know that forex is not easy world and every people need to serious in order to success in this business. they also should patient in learning and not expect good result as fast as possible because its almost impossible.

I think i will concur with you all,every people can do the forex so far the person has a time for it,patient is really needed when trading in forex,the investor should be able to exercise patience even when he or she is at lost,but if the investor is not patient,i guess he/she would be quitting forex because of the lost

- - - Updated - - -

I think i will concur with you all,every people can do the forex so far the person has a time for it,patient is really needed when trading in forex,the investor should be able to exercise patience even when he or she is at lost,but if the investor is not patient,i guess he/she would be quitting forex because of the lost

I think it all relies on what individuals are trying to earn cash the simple way. that seems to be the issue. i think it all relies on how the individuals should be considering the cash from the currency trading. it also relies on how the individuals should be considering for the same.

I think most of the people can do the forex trading if they know what they are doing with the money and their current skill sets. I have found that most of the traders who are not aware of the market are surely going to be having some problem with the mindsset and also with cash flow.

Well people can do forex but I will never agree with you that every set of person can do it because in forex trading I think that we need to try our best and be the right side which will ever make us more profitable through our knowledge.

good knowledge and experience will lead people get profitable result indeed and if someone intend to involve in currency trading world, should understand first that they should prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience. forex is for everyone indeed but not everyone able to success in this field.

Everybody can do forex trading but not and never that everybody will profit from forex because 90% of traders do fail in the market so its not everybody that can profit from forex. At all for sure here.

Everybody can do forex trading but not and never that everybody will profit from forex because 90% of traders do fail in the market so its not everybody that can profit from forex. At all for sure here.

I als wonder about that,if 90 percent of trader ar not doing fine and keeps failing then forex trading is no good place to invest,well,i think forex trading is not a business for all because it has to do with ones ability to reason so fast with no wasting time so we ought to check all that before considering being a forex trader?

Everybody can do forex trading but its not everybody who can make profit from this market for real so we need to followed this step and get to succees.
Every trader can do forex trading so the best is learn how to do it first then succees can then come by easyly

I think most of the people who spend time and money on forex are going to understand that it requires some money to get into the forex and not everyone can do it with that. because the forex does lead to the loss of the money and it would not be so easy with the forex that way. just takes more time and some skills to have that.

every people can trading as far as they intend to do it. but as we know that forex is not easy world and every people need to serious in order to success in this business. they also should patient in learning and not expect good result as fast as possible because its almost impossible.

Yes any one in the world can start Forex trading business, Forex trading business is very different from all other businesses, and i think Forex is the most easiest business, and most importantly Forex trading is not for specific persons any one can starts fores trading and can start earning money.

I think people can be doing the wrong in the forex all the time. You can see that some of the people spend time in the forex and they lose money and they can't have much of the recovery later. so you have to see that if they are going to be earning enough later to make money.

There are no restrictions in forex every person can have a try on forex and every one is welcome to earn money with forex . but i am sure that not all can get success in forex . only the well skills traders can have a better opportunity to trade with and earn money . A trade should be well skilled before he enter into forex business .

of course anyone can trade forex as forex trading is a business that uses a simple system to be able to make a profit and we need to do to profit from forex trading is only by selling or buying as well as time spent not limited to trade juag and at any time we can do a trade even if we have a job then we still have a lot of spare time to keep doing forex trading

That's right,every person can do the forex so far you have interest for it and that is what really matters,if there is interest then you can be able to learn it but if there is no interest for it,it would be so difficult for a person to learn forex trading and that is what is really happening to me,'cos i don't really have interest in it

Once we have the interest in Forex. We will going to slowly proceed on trading and eventually to have real trading. I just assume that not all will able to maintain their interest from the beginning and those are the quitters and those who lack of confidence in their selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.