• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex is money factory.

I found some traders that have the same thought like thread starter, For me forex is not money factory because it is not that easy to make profit here, and even my technique work , it won't be 100%. So i think that forex isn't money factory but it is a business opportunity.

I found some traders that have the same thought like thread starter, For me forex is not money factory because it is not that easy to make profit here, and even my technique work , it won't be 100%. So i think that forex isn't money factory but it is a business opportunity.

I really go with your point as personally, I am yet to see a reason why I should associate Forex with a money making factory. Perhaps I would have, if it had been easy for me to earn but as far as I can see, I doubt if there has been any which has or would see it as a money making machine considering the learning and earning process.

I wish to disagree with your opinion, a little bit. When there is dedication, any profession will turn into a mine of gold. It would automatically create a never ending source of money. The moment commitment, discipline of mind and patience is lost, the profession will create bad memories in a person. Forex trading is not exception to the above mentioned rules. A committed trader may lose once in a while but not for ever. On a over all basis, the account would grow thus making it a money factory, as long as the above mentioned virtues are not lost.

I wish to disagree with your opinion, a little bit. When there is dedication, any profession will turn into a mine of gold. It would automatically create a never ending source of money. The moment commitment, discipline of mind and patience is lost, the profession will create bad memories in a person. Forex trading is not exception to the above mentioned rules. A committed trader may lose once in a while but not for ever. On a over all basis, the account would grow thus making it a money factory, as long as the above mentioned virtues are not lost.
In my own opinion, what makes a business a money factory is the ease at which someone who is into it is able to roll in some good amount of money. Talking about Forex, there hardly would be a way a trader can easily rake in these profits. Probably easy for the expert traders but definitely not for the newer or average folks. It takes you time and some job in the brain to come up with an analysis which might not even be right.

Forex had opportunity to make money if a traderis skilled and experienced in trading. But it is not money factory where you can get things on order.Here you get results as much you doo good with your hard work . All are different in their earning and returns of profit .People should not think it a money making factory .

In my own opinion, what makes a business a money factory is the ease at which someone who is into it is able to roll in some good amount of money. Talking about Forex, there hardly would be a way a trader can easily rake in these profits. Probably easy for the expert traders but definitely not for the newer or average folks. It takes you time and some job in the brain to come up with an analysis which might not even be right.

Personally, I see it from two points of view, one as a money factory and two as not. We can make profit in forex within one hour and this can make it look like it is a money factory. Also, before we start making money as fast as that, we need to have good trading skills and it takes time.

The forex trading is very useful and profitable business if the trader has good skill of experience and knowledge. Then the trader earning the money like a machine of making money. But this business is also risky for those trader who start this without proper knowledge and experience.

I have read your post and also am agree with you such thing is all trading sector is the also matter of risky factor and also its know all the people but still they invest their money so whatever i want to know if i want to invest in forex then what will be first step

Forex is not even money factory for me that is just a simple business like other people can do here, they can enter with the minimal deposit and the most important part is that forex is a opportunity, you all can grab the chance to get some decent income from this business.

The forex trading is very useful and profitable business if the trader has good skill of experience and knowledge. Then the trader earning the money like a machine of making money. But this business is also risky for those trader who start this without proper knowledge and experience.
You are right, big rewards always comes with big risk. I am new in this forum, but i can find out immediately there are many useful posts here.

yes, no business is without risky. althrough only 20% people in this field win.

Right now I'm trying to make good income in forex trading. I'm trying to grow my account by investing about 20,000 dollars total in forex trading and I do believe I can handle my account in here in two to three years time. I know its really a big amount but I'm really hoping that I can master this.

yes, no business is without risky. althrough only 20% people in this field win.

Every business comes with its own risk. The risk of investing money and the risk of losing it too. The reason forex is being discussed and assumed as the most risky one is because you can lose the money more quicker than any other business.

Every business comes with its own risk. The risk of investing money and the risk of losing it too. The reason forex is being discussed and assumed as the most risky one is because you can lose the money more quicker than any other business.
Well, there are still businesses you can lose money and fast too but the brain is this; a lot of people look at the money giving potentials of Forex and they tend to forget that anything which has such ability to give you profits in no time can still take away your capital.

Well, there are still businesses you can lose money and fast too but the brain is this; a lot of people look at the money giving potentials of Forex and they tend to forget that anything which has such ability to give you profits in no time can still take away your capital.
Unless it is a spam business, there is no other internet business that a trader will be losing more money when he or she is doing the business than in forex. If a trader is not having the adequate and enough knowledge to trade, he or she will lose but if there is the knowledge to trade, losing will not be too much.

Learning is the never ending process in Forex Trading, and if you wanna achieve success, then you should never give up learning, as if you do, you won't be able to survive for long in Forex.

I don't think that forex trading is money factory even we can earn money anytime we want. But we also must remember the risk of forex trading. With FXB Trading, i try to maximize forex analytics.

Forex factory it was not money, but a collection of transactions online from major banks in the world, and we are just following their transaction trading only in line with the movement of nutrients that occurs

Forex is the best way to make money online, though I would never consider it as an easy way, but if you earn good amount of knowledge and experience and skills to achieve success in it.

Not actually! I like to react here as a pro trader! So, when I lose money then I don’t lose my momentum! I know, lose is a very common part in every business! In addition, I know Forex is a risky profession and so I also follow money management & risk management policies!