• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex is money factory.

No I dont think that forex trading is a money making machine, the business is a place where currency are being sold and purchase, profits are made in smaller units but with the help of lotsize, the profits increases, there is a great gap from it being a money making machine.

I do understand that forex is a good investment way. I just think that money factor is bad name given to the forex. and that is quite misleading too. we have to understand that it would be possible to know how the forex trading works and then consider investing to it.

Forex trading can not be a money making factory when we will have to work that hard to have a good trades, at times people loss money unexpectedly and that is so sad. Forex trading is simply a business where people will have to do some mental work.

I sometimes wonder how come people are under such misconception to think that forex is a money factory. there are some of the times when we are going to be having some issues with the earning and that is going to be harder if we are having small goals for us.

No I do not think so, bUt all I know is that forex trading is a business where hard work and knowledge counts. Money factory could be regard as where money is been originally produced like the central banks and so on, but forex trading is not like that,

Each time this wrong impression is created among newbies, it makes me think they are only being used and forced to pay for something they shouldn't. The resultant effect is this. They will think that they are branded failures since every other person is making it except them.

Yes you are right and I would like to say that the percent which is been said to be losser must have been attributed by this wrong impression, perhaps they saw some payment proofs and within them they tought it was actually that easy to get. Well, forex trading is just a mere business that seems lucrative to me.

Yes you are right and I would like to say that the percent which is been said to be losser must have been attributed by this wrong impression, perhaps they saw some payment proofs and within them they tought it was actually that easy to get. Well, forex trading is just a mere business that seems lucrative to me.
Most times, when similar discussions come with a newbie wanting to know how much he will likely make from Forex, I try to draw a basis for an explanation in the form of; if Forex is a money making machine as seen by many, what is then that which brings in this money because just the same way you want to buy low and sell high, another person would also want to buy at a lower price and who would want to buy higher.

No, I do not think so. In order to make a Forex, you need to work hard, be disciplined, with good self-control. As in any field of activity.

Forex can be a money factory or a money factory shredder too. If you lose all of your money, its just like putting your money in a shredder factory right. Either way, its a double edge sword. You can get easy money or lose money easily too. All will be dependent upon your skills as a trader. No two traders are ever the same nor make the same profit or losses so you should not compare at all.

Forex trading is certainly a money factory to those traders who have a reasonably perfect trading plan coupled with good risk management techniques. Learning from experience and determination to avoid past mistakes through mind control are some other requisites that are needed to become successful. Such a trader will make a bounty in a short span of time and will feel forex as a money factory. For the rest, it would be one of the most confusing problems which would remain unresolved.

Most times, when similar discussions come with a newbie wanting to know how much he will likely make from Forex, I try to draw a basis for an explanation in the form of; if Forex is a money making machine as seen by many, what is then that which brings in this money because just the same way you want to buy low and sell high, another person would also want to buy at a lower price and who would want to buy higher.

You know the rates changes from time to time and when you are using a higher lot size on trading you will stand to make more profits. Well, forex to me isn't yet a money making machine because I am yet to have the money coming consistently. It would be a money making machine for me when I have it coming on a constant basis.

You know the rates changes from time to time and when you are using a higher lot size on trading you will stand to make more profits. Well, forex to me isn't yet a money making machine because I am yet to have the money coming consistently. It would be a money making machine for me when I have it coming on a constant basis.

And when you are using a higher lot size, you stand a higher chance of being kicked out of the market if you do not have sufficient capital to withstand it. Even the scalpers that can hit easily, it is still not a guaranteed task that they will make it quick because that is the concept of a money making machine. A system where you can make money easily and fast too.

And when you are using a higher lot size, you stand a higher chance of being kicked out of the market if you do not have sufficient capital to withstand it. Even the scalpers that can hit easily, it is still not a guaranteed task that they will make it quick because that is the concept of a money making machine. A system where you can make money easily and fast too.

Yeah thats right and when you are also having a more higher lotsize also known as volume and also having more leverages, you also stand the chance of incuring mc when they make make enormous pips backward. Forex trading shouln't be seen as a money making factory if not we all shouls have made it big.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah thats right and when you are also having a more higher lotsize also known as volume and also having more leverages, you also stand the chance of incuring mc when they make make enormous pips backward. Forex trading shouln't be seen as a money making factory if not we all shouls have made it big.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]: so do i, this one is not even factory this is just business which offering opportunity for all traders that is all what forex do. They are did nothing but only give us a platform so we can start trade and making money based on our own skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it is always the mistakes some make and it is in believing there are a lot of money in Forex waiting for whom to give it out to. Non-traders out there have some very big impression about Forex that some will see anyone going into Forex as if he is going to drill some crude.

Yes, I think that there are a lot of earning opp in forex. So, in a way its a money factory for the right trader but that trader has to know how to take those opp. Not every trader will know how to make good money in forex. Only some will know how to do it well. If you want to take advantage of forex opp, just learn ad practice, make observation, learn some more, and continue to build experiences and you will do better. If you keep working hard at it, it can be a full time gig for you someday.

[MENTION=75]Cutiekc[/MENTION]: so do i, this one is not even factory this is just business which offering opportunity for all traders that is all what forex do. They are did nothing but only give us a platform so we can start trade and making money based on our own skill.

Sure, it is just a business opportunity for those who will have the skills and knowledge to untilize well the opportunities. Forex trading is not a money factory or a money making machines. It just works this way. You know the skills and knowledge, then it works for you.

I don't think that Forex is a money factory. Yes, it is true that There is great opportunity to earn a huge amount of money in Forex business. Millions of dollars is invested everyday by thousands of people around the world. But most of the trader can not earn so much as they think. Because it is very risky market and there is no guaranty of earning profit.

Not a factory indeed it will be a business or market that people are trading in order to have their needs, profits and other purposes. Many trade in Forex because, they see other successful traders made to have huge profits consistently or to become financially stable better than the regular jobs.

During bad news week, its a quick sand factory almost. You just lose and lose and lose some more. But in good week, it can be a money making factory. It will depends you know. There are so many ups and downs in this kind of business. No two weeks will ever be the same so at least we still have hope after the storm. It has been bad lately. I mean the domino effects will really spread among everything and forex is no exception.