• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex is money factory.

The forex trading is very useful and profitable business if the trader has good skill of experience and knowledge. Then the trader earning the money like a machine of making money. But this business is also risky for those trader who start this without proper knowledge and experience.

The forex trading is very good business for the learned trader. This business give them money like a machine of making money in very short time. The trader who has the good knowledge skill earned the huge amount from this business without any risk.

But this isn't a machine it can be likely but not really. But then, it's the trader who will going to make profits from their strategy and skills used. So, we don't really think that we just invest in Forex then, the profits will grow and will continue on making profits. It's not like HYIP.

Trading is not better than other businesses which need cleverness from participants. Running business is the same as trading Forex but because of particular factors of FX markets, trading is often considered as gambling.

I am sure that forex is one of the money making business. I know that banks and the trades are using the forex in order to move the money from one country to another. the demand for the money is what makes the business. I don't think that forex is that easy to manage at all.

No I dont think so because, Forex is very risky business and you may loose your money their in market due to lack of knowledge and less experience, and bad strategy.

Anyone that goes into Forex with the assumption that he is going to tap from a cash cow is bound to fail. It is real business which requires high degree of concentration and determination for one to excel. It is not only risky but complex as well which makes it a game for the strong hearted.

I would say that Forex will be then, not a money machine or factory. It's the trader that make here profits and eventually use their brains to make good decisions and profitable trades with their trading strategy. We should have also done it with the risk management.

since now i never experienced get involve in such of business as interesting as forex trading, so many ways to earn from forex markey even without being a trader, get profit from forex trading is not easy, do research on system trading that suit our need first before start trading

I would say that Forex will be then, not a money machine or factory. It's the trader that make here profits and eventually use their brains to make good decisions and profitable trades with their trading strategy. We should have also done it with the risk management.

Sounds funny as some people thinks that forex trading is actually a money factory. Money factory should be where money is been produced and not where it is being earned a typical money factories are central banks.

Forex trading is a platform that helps in making more money by the means of exchanging currencies. So I do not also believe it is a money factory.

Yes, they think it's like that it's a slot machine that they just wait but in Forex it is an investment field that we must be a trader in order to gain profits and be profitable trader soon enough. They should not really think that way because, it's totally wrong as there are many thinks the same which is absurd.

Yes, they think it's like that it's a slot machine that they just wait but in Forex it is an investment field that we must be a trader in order to gain profits and be profitable trader soon enough. They should not really think that way because, it's totally wrong as there are many thinks the same which is absurd.

Are you asiding with the forex being a money factory? I doubt that because how can forex be a money factory when we are to put in money to make money. money factor should be related with the original production of money. So forex is just a money earning platform that enables us to make money prior to our knowledge and skills.

As a lay man,I think you and riddick09 are saying the same thing,you don't have to give the real definition of factory. He said some newbies thinks that it is so easy to make profits in forex trading and that was why he used the slot machine,do you know what that is,a contraption that you just pull a handle and money starts pouring out from it...:D

Yeah forex is as factory. The factory needs a big capital to start well. It also needs good management and hard and workers and experts. So in forex if you dont have big capital to stay away from margin risk. And if you didnt manage the trade and be experience will not make profits as like to the factory.

Since on regular basis I do earn 10% profit each month. I can say yes. I do hope that in the long run I can really make good income in forex trading. I do believe that this is the only way I can actually make good profit. I don't know if I can really make and earn big amount in forex but I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can really become a successful trader.

I've never viewed Forex as a money machine since it involves not just your capital but your hard work so that your investment will pay. It is not something you put in your money and go for leisure waiting for the pay day bell to ring. This is something that cannot be associated with money factory.

if forex is money factory than traders will never need to work hard trading in forex market, but in my imagination it may happen in the future where someday maybe someone create perfect robot trading which always make profit so traders will only invest and use it for trading

I've never viewed Forex as a money machine since it involves not just your capital but your hard work so that your investment will pay. It is not something you put in your money and go for leisure waiting for the pay day bell to ring. This is something that cannot be associated with money factory.

I agree with you due to I wonder how forex trading will be a money factory when I will have my strenght working for me. Money factory should however be refered to something that produces more moneynwith not much hard works and stress. Forex trading is just a normal way of making money.

forex is not a money factory, if it is money factory than there will be no traders trading in forex market because forex already did the job printing money for traders... it never be goes like that, trader need hard work to earn well from forex market, every business always need effort to achieve result not just forex

with the way forex trading works and produces money to some people. It seems as if it is truely a money making factory, but it is not. Even if one will have to convert it to a money making factory it will take so much efforts, time and money. But however. Forex trading is just a business.