• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you think Forex is money factory.

only the majority of reasonable people consider forex as the factory's money, it means they know the huge potential in achieving a quick gain also of forex trading

That’s not the proper way of trading! Traders, who are trading with a huge trading target I mean unrealistic target, they all are suffering here! 1st of all, traders have to understand their quality 1st.

I disagree with you, the more you invest in here the more are the chances for you to make money, though the Forex Market is quite a risky one, it is also too much rewarding too.

The forex trading is very useful and profitable business if the trader has good skill of experience and knowledge. Then the trader earning the money like a machine of making money. But this business is also risky for those trader who start this without proper knowledge and experience.

Forex can be a money factory if we have necessary raw materials like a factory needs raw materials to produce products. We simply need to concentrate on learning and afterward winning. Since on the off chance that we don't concentrate on learning we will never going to make great benefit in forex.

Some people may think that it's a factory that produces money, but it's a completely different thing. In the right hands Forex can help you to get a fixed profit, however, if you are a beginner it's unlikely to happen.

Don't look at forex like a money factory. It is a business which has potential and can bring huge amount of money if you approach it properly. Don't just take the market for granted and expect it will do your works for you. You and you alone are the only one who can turn this into a profitable venture.

Don't look at forex like a money factory. It is a business which has potential and can bring huge amount of money if you approach it properly. Don't just take the market for granted and expect it will do your works for you. You and you alone are the only one who can turn this into a profitable venture.

No way, here almost 90% traders are loser, and only few traders are making regular money! I have most than 6 years experience and now my monthly target is round 10% only.

No way, here almost 90% traders are loser, and only few traders are making regular money! I have most than 6 years experience and now my monthly target is round 10% only.

Your experience speaks for yourself. You have not set a target which is impossible to achieve and set a reasonable one. Hope you are consistently being able to achieve your target profit.

Some people may think that it's a factory that produces money, but it's a completely different thing. In the right hands Forex can help you to get a fixed profit, however, if you are a beginner it's unlikely to happen.

No doubt, Forex is a profitable business but not for all; here success ratio is below 20%. But the thing is, pro traders can make decent amount of money here.

Forex is a very good platform for those who really wants to be a successful trader in the world. This platform provides them many opportunities to come here and start trading on that platform. The only thing you have to do is to take control of your emotions while trading.

Forex is a very good platform for those who really wants to be a successful trader in the world. This platform provides them many opportunities to come here and start trading on that platform. The only thing you have to do is to take control of your emotions while trading.

Taking control of your emotions is part of the trading process and controlling it alone will not make one successful. Traders have to have a good trading plan as well.

I was reading somewhere that about $4-5 trillion are traded everyday. You can imagine the immense capital involved. You can also become a part of those who want to try their luck in it. You should also know that with great profits comes great risks. Are you ready to take the risks?

I was reading somewhere that about $4-5 trillion are traded everyday. You can imagine the immense capital involved. You can also become a part of those who want to try their luck in it. You should also know that with great profits comes great risks. Are you ready to take the risks?

Actually, Forex is not as easier as it looks actually! It’s really a very challenging job to be a consistent performer.

The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long.

A scam and unregulated broker make things even worse. So, traders should try their best to bring things in their favor.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Broker FXOpen :)
They have Low Spreads in Gold and Forex Pairs with USD.

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png