• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Its really good business if you have patience to learn and earn in here. I am building my trading account right now hoping that some day I can become a successful trader. I am lucky to see myself having more and more profit right now.

Forex Trading can be very profitable but can also be overwhelming for beginners. When you first see charts, indicators, and all the other tools that traders use it can look a complete mess. However, with the right training, practice and consistency you can make a great living from trading FOREX.

Yes! I think so. I know Forex business is the best way to earn quick money. Therefore, I have taken this business as my profession. However, it is not easy way for me. whatever, I am very confident about my success.

Yes! I believe that. Therefore, I have already taken this business as my profession. But, it is not straightforward method to earn money. Therefore, I was so much serious in my FBS demo account. I have made my trading plan with my strategy in demo. On the other hand, the educational facilities of my trading broker FBS really helped me very much to be a professional Forex trader.

One of the best Business Online is Forex Trading, it is Scam Free if not from the Brokers. It is not like Hyip or Cycler that promise Haven and Earth and Close up with Investors Hard earned Money.

yes. at present this market is great business for me. i think we can make money with it. we can eanr money for our life. you can try with it.

Most Online Trading Business are very good Business, ranging from Binary Opting Trading, Stock Trading etc as well as Forex Trading. Only what is needed from Traders is just good knowledge about it. And profit in the Business is quite unlimited depending on the Capital and knowledge.

Forex is good business. We can start from any amount of money and make some good profit ( i use minimal deposit 10$ ). There is no limit for the profit you can earn. If you are skilled with trading, you can have a good future with help of Forex.

Definitely! I feel Forex is the best way to get huge financial support within a quick time. But, the reality is much different. Because, in Forex industry more than 90% Forex traders are loser. I am very happy to say that I am different from them. As I can earn continuous money in every month. But, I had struggled in my demo account for long time. Then, I had read the free Forex eBook of my trading broker GCI Financial. This was the turning point for me. Because, this eBook helps me very much to be a knowledgeable Forex trader. even, I have getting touch about technical analysis. Now, I am a regular earner in my live trading. Really learning is the best way to earn money in Forex industry.

As long as we make out time to learn about Forex, we can have bright future with it, it is one of the trending Business Online without tribalism. It has been on existence quite long time ago now.

It is generally believed that Forex is a good and reliable business center in the present world. Because one can easily kicks off this business at any place in the world. Although it is high professional worldwide business in the world but you can start this business with a little balance. passing short period and after gathering some knowledge you can easily make profit.so it is considered a good business. Be trade safely.

This Business has help many lives today, because must Online Business that needs Capital to start it up finally turn into Scam and members loss their hard earn Money. Thanks to the founder of Forex Trading because 99% Profitable program can Scam at any given time but Forex Trading does not, so the future is so Bright for knowledgeable Traders.

As long as we make out time to learn about Forex, we can have bright future with it, it is one of the trending Business Online without tribalism. It has been on existence quite long time ago now.

We must maximize our time to more improve our trading skill in forex. As a trader, we must try to learn from experience too because it will help us to make our skills be better. We also can learn from other trader experience in forex.

Forex is a business for a limited people amount, so someone speak very bad and they have not studied the subject very well. There's to read many information and to analyze parameters to take a good decision for working in the operation in the platform.

Forex is a business for a limited people amount, so someone speak very bad and they have not studied the subject very well. There's to read many information and to analyze parameters to take a good decision for working in the operation in the platform.

If we want to start trading in forex, we must have knowledge and skills. IF we do not have, we will not be able to survive in forex trading. Forex education in TenkoFx also can be maximized to make us more know about forex and also understand about forex.

It is all about high risk. So easy to lose on forex because of lack knowledge and skills (especially improper money management) but broker fraud will be claimed as the reason of that losses. I always advice newbies to spend enough time on demo before jumping to live. My broker Hotforex offers demo accounts without expiration date, so isn't it reasonable to distance from risks for a while and get a clue in trading thoroughly to be sure you won't lose?

Yeah, trading is great but one thing you need to consider that you need to be confident and passionate enough about this market to be successful because if you are not serious about it or passionate about it then it can have negative impact on you.

I already have 16,000 dollars trading capital so I do feel that some how its good that I am in forex trading. My goal for this year is to have 30 trading accounts. I have 22 right now and I do hope that I can keep on adding more funds and reach 30 trading accounts this year. Then I will try to stabilize it after that.