• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Forex is good though but to those who patiently wait and work on it. It doesn't favour everyone and that is a fact we can't deny. In other to make something good out of it however, we need to realize that it is a business that requires time to mature. Not just a place anyone can come in and make money from.

i think forex trading is good business and provide you the financial freedom but the need is that you will understand the nature of the market and know about how to mange the risk in the trading and i think if you will understand the nature of the forex business and reduce the risk in the trading that it give you the standard life and financial freedom.

Some how having an opportunity to have 20 trading accounts this year make me feel that I want to earn more and earn good. This is the feeling of progress for me. But same time I'm afraid that I can loss much more.

yes. it is great bussines. if you can make money from it. when we lose money on this market. we will feel bad. it will be not good business.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.
I Believe Forex business is much better option to earn money then others business or job. Because there are no limitation for money earning in the Forex. And the market is open for 24 hours. So the traders can use it as their part time business. I already take the Forex business as my profession.

I am a trader and so, I can say that forex is a good business. Offering high income and even traders can start trading with little capital. However, big income appear when we are trade with big capital. When we are has small capital, better we are patient with small profit. And don’t forget also to train ourselves to be a skilled trader. It’s the most critical thing if we are want to be a profitable trader.

i think it is good. if you are good man. you can mange yourself. it is important. you will trade as gamble when you lose your controlling. it is dangerous for your money

Forex is the most popular online trading business all over the world and many opportunities are available here for earning.Only here,we get the opportunities for earning a lot within a short time staying at our home.we can use it as a part time or full time job according as our own wishes.It is an independent business.Thus kind of opportunities are not available in any other online trading business.Overall,Forex is enjoyable business for me.

Forex trading is really good. In fact I enjoy making good money in forex trading. I do now have a good 10,000 dollars trading capital target. My main goal and objective is really to see myself having a big trading capital in here. I'm some how worried that I can end up making some big loses. But same time I do know without risk I can't earn.

Forex is good business because it gives you an opportunity to earn. There are a thousand and one things you can do in Forex but what makes you a good trader is the degree of knowledge you already have in it. There is the need for you to understand the way the business works and the way to really handle your account.

I really have high hopes in trading forex. In fact this is the main reason why I now focus on making good trading capital. I'm so sure that I can make it big in forex trading. This is the main reason why I focus now on building my trading account.

I believe Forex trading is the best profession. By Forex, trading a good skilled Forex trader can earn huge money by his small capital. There is no limitation for money earning. I see, the young generation is very interested about Forex business. I believe In near future, Forex will the number one business.

Obviously! I believe Forex is the best way to earn handsome money without any hardworking. This is way, I take the Forex business as my profession. I can earn huge money by Forex trading without any physical hard work. I bear my study cost, by trade in Forex. In addition, Forex business is the most suitable business for me.

Forex trading business is a worldwide trading business and this is a money making trading business a man who have a good knowledge about this Forex trading business and who practice more and more in your demo account then i think this trader can earn more and more money from this trading business so it is an excellent business .

There is one thing I hate about Forex business - its image like an unfair business. Many people without learning tried it and after their failure claims Forex as a big fraud mechanism. When people asked me what am I doing for a living and I answered "Forex trading" I saw a strange look at their faces...