• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you feel forex is good business.

Its no doubt that Forex is a good business because unlimited people are making money and changing their life ,for that its one of the best profitable business .

Me always positive about the Forex business and for that this is the arena from where we can make good progress and can make it on the top level.

yes traders can make good business if they can implement proper plan and can make accurate analysis here ,just its a matter of time and maturity

Yes why not? You can get started right away with almost nothing! But then you need to develop good skills as the business is highly risky. For me I am trading with FreshForex broker and believe me, the trading conditions are to be experienced to believe it like 1:500 leverage max and no minimum deposit with negative account protection. They are now offering $2017 no-deposit bonus which is a risk free way to earn!

yes as a trader we can say that Forex is a good business because from here we can make good amount of profit in short time if we know how to trade

Of course I am! I am sure, Forex trading business is the most useful money earning opportunity for the students! Frankly, I have no option to involve with others traditional job or business right now, but Forex is open for me! I do my live trading in my free time, and interestingly around the month I make really enough!

there is nothing like certainty in Forex, so if you trade here and expect a 100% trading result, it’s called over confidence! In addition, trading without stop loss trading position is another popular symptom of over confidence! By the way, I get around 65-70% success ratio in my personal trading system, and I believe in reality! And I don’t open multiple trades positions a in a time, since I am not sure about the final result!

Of course I am and that’s way I am here! Yes, I know Forex trading is much challenging profession! But I am working hard to establish here! Here I am doing my live trading according to my plan! I seem, I need 3-4 months more for making a consistent result.

From this market place so many traders fail despite of having powerful trading strategies, because they have no proper money managing plan. the success in Fx depend on money management , so we the traders who are particularly beginners have to emphasis on money managing plan besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

60-70% is a really nice result, a lot of people aim for this percentage as their maximum. For me 85% a month would be perfect, but I'm still working on it. And good luck with trading!

If you can earn profit with consistency daily 5 pips, with certainly you will get rich from this trading place. so many traders earn 10 pips or more in a day from here but not consistent they are at all. the main deal is a consistent in this topic.

Of course the forex business is very good because it has a higher return compared to other business, and to be able to get the advantage should be willing to learn and practice

Forex became a good business if a trader is able to put the capital used adapted to the conditions of the existing margin, so that the placement order will be safer from the risks too great

For me personally forex isn't only money, but getting pleasure from trading, so I'm not about to quit it for money.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.

Of course, I’m! This is why, I have selected this trading profession as my full time job! Yes, when I was a new Forex trader then I was confused about my future on trading! By the way, day by day I have updated my trading skill and now I’m very much confident about my trading skill.

Yes I the trader feel this business is very good for the people. This business give the money quickly to learned trader like a machine of making money.

Of course, I feel it! For the reason that, Forex is the only one profession where we can expect huge profit with an ordinary trading capital! But , Forex is not easy; it’s a challenging profession! That’s way, more than 90% traders are the losers here!

How do you think which trading instruments is more comfortable for newbies trading?

Hi; I think EURUSD is the best one! Then GBPUSD! New traders don’t need to use so many trading instruments! 1-2, three is the maximum number! Then they should gradually add new trading instruments.

you need assistants with retrieving your funds from your binary option account old or new no matter the year from your broker or your broker account has been manipulated by your manager, kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00 at gmail com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take with retrieving your entire funds.

Hello, I see this post (your) in another thread! Maybe, it’s a mistake; please check it once again.