• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do you believe in luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think luck is the things that need to have, because it can helps traders, but in forex I see that luck plays a role only as much as 1%, while the hard work of a trader to analyze the market is dominant here for 99% of whole trading.

I think luck is the things that need to have, because it can helps traders, but in forex I see that luck plays a role only as much as 1%, while the hard work of a trader to analyze the market is dominant here for 99% of whole trading.

You are right. Some see Forex as just that which its success depends over 70% on luck. That is seen from people's perception that Forex is a business where your skills and experience do not prevent you from losing. You have the skills but then, you still lose when the time comes. But the way I feel is that luck is only there as a natural thing just like any other business. Your hardwork pays the more.

I believe in luck, but I think one can change his luck by means of hardworking and utilizing knowledge and skill. It is not very hard to do. In case of Forex business, I think there is hardly any role of luck. One can get success by utilizing his knowledge and experience. Yes, sometimes luck may have a great role and we are to admit that.

Practice is what make us earn good amount of money in forex trading. I do believe I can handle my account in here. I do believe we all be making really good income in here. I'm just tired and sick of losing money in forex trading. I'm sure we all be making really good income in here if we can.

I was hoping I can depend on luck but so far no luck for me. Life is no pizza man, it will not deliver, you have to go out and get it. Nothing will drop on your door step from the sky. You have to make your own luck most of the time and that is how I believe it to be. It would be nice if I can pray all day and night for good profit but I believe God is not a gambler. So, I believe its all just sweat equity.

i believe in luck because it play a very vital role in our life. Many times my account was going to be end but suddenly market run in favour of me and my account comes back to previous position where i start the bid...So i think this was my luck because my account was saved.

i believe in luck because it play a very vital role in our life. Many times my account was going to be end but suddenly market run in favour of me and my account comes back to previous position where i start the bid...So i think this was my luck because my account was saved.

You can call it luck, you can call it favor, you can call it nature but you also do not know that if you had no experience, or skill or patience, you will hurriedly close your positions when you lost to avoid losing further. It is because you waited that the market turned to your favour. I believe it works aslo but you have to work too.

So you think prayers work sometimes. I should pray for good luck and maybe in a deep red, it will turn around. Its possible at the mercy of God or your brokers or something like that. I guess I must try this method. I don't think luck play any role in forex for me. Its all just understanding and knowledge and hard work.

I think that will be the faith although, I'm not really like that always because, as traders we should have done here to have our trading in our strategy not in luck. Yet, I can think that traders will also learn that luck will not be always occurred and not controlled by traders.

Even the faith will work when you have done your own part of the deal by doing your home work well. A Forex novice who just enters the market and starts opening positions without an analysis with the faith that he will make profits is only a dreamer. Perhaps things might fall out good for him but he should try it another day and see how he loses the first one.

Yes. Every body should believe in their own luck. In this point of view I defiantly believe in my luck.

I think in some time we should beleive in our luck at the trading but at the every time and each sector every time we dont depend on our luck because if we depends every thing in our luck and left all on that then i think definitly we will cover the loss at trading

Your luck alone cannot give you profit. It can't even help you maintain your account provided you trade. Your trading skills matter and then luck can come in. If we rely only on luck to make profit in forex, we can make profit once, and lose all of them the next time we trade.

You can get lucky if you copy a really successful trader on etoro or zulu. I guess you can create luck that way. I have not thought of luck in forex but when you copy someone who has twenty years of trading experiences, you might get lucky. I will think more about that copy trading thing soon. Other than that I pray a lot for luck in forex but so far it has not work.

And i feel to a great extent that if those traders never prepared for Forex to a great extent that their strategies are worth copying, their thousand and one luck wouldn't pay off in any way. Luck might be existing in Forex but I'm yet to see it as where I see it being fully functional is in some kind of gambling.

I don't think luck plays much role unless we learn to understand market and have some serious strategies. So that being said, luck has many times worked for people. For some people luck had played a good role too. I know for sure some people have managed to do the trading too.

So you think prayers work sometimes. I should pray for good luck and maybe in a deep red, it will turn around. Its possible at the mercy of God or your brokers or something like that. I guess I must try this method. I don't think luck play any role in forex for me. Its all just understanding and knowledge and hard work.

I do not think that anyone can succeed in the market due to prayers or luck. If that is the case then traders would train themselves to become very good saints instead of analysts. Only those who are realistic in trading can succeed in the market. Prayers certainly would enable a trader to have a balanced state of mind. That would allow a trader to make well thought decisions. Executing a trade and then praying for success will not help in any way. Even God likes only those who help themselves. Hard work, dedication and patience can only result in success. There is no other easy alternative.

I beleive a little in luck because some times it is with us when our analysis and planning is successful but can not do any thoing if we are not skilled in trading. Most of the work is done by our talent because we can depend on it in all situations.

Luck is something which can't be defined until you are experiencing it. There are many people who don't agree on luck. They think every thing is pre-planned or anything which happens unexpectedly is just a con-incidence.

Luck is involved in every thing we engaged in but the truth is one need to trade properly before thinking of luck. I as a newbie in forex will not start trading in the real account and I would be expecting that luck might be on my side and I will make profits. That's total nonsense,it means I just want to throw my own funds into the river. The luck in forex is about 2% or there about. So we don't have to believe in luck in forex.

I believe in luck because lot of things in life can be done with the help of the luck. Many times we just have to work hard and the rest of the things can be done with the random luck. Not many people who manage to understand luck is definitely something that has impact on our decisions in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.