• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

There is no trader either proficient, master, awesome or amateur traders that can be fruitful in having no misfortunes to the greater part of his trades. We should surmise that the majority of the traders can have misfortunes they just ready to limit their misfortunes and expand their benefits so when it joined it will even now in benefit. Subsequently, we think about this misfortunes as a major aspect of trading and thusly gain from it and our right our missteps. Along these lines we can be effective in the way, that we will have amend standpoint in forex trading which is you can win and lose. I trade forex at ECN Capital. I like the SiRiX platform of the broker. I additionally like their instructive assets. They are so rich. I regularly study them.

In fact in one candle that contains transaction data at certain time periods, for example in an hour, where there is value in it opening, closure, as well as the highest and lowest prices that occurred in the time period of one hour, so it is a candle the indicator also in conducting market analysis forex

Of course, they are! But the point is, they are able to recover their losing trades so quickly! For the reason that, pro traders maintain a strong money management as well as risk management policy in their trading.

I have been wondering about this in my mind since many claim to be a professional traders and i keep thinking dont they loose in forex? Many company guarantees us to invest as the will use it to trade for us and make profit as they have professional traders. How possible will they gain always.

Yes they lose. They are also human being. The difference is- normal traders want to win evey trade but they do not. They know that loss is a part of the trading. They have better recovery plan. They win as a whole. They have good risk and reward ratio. They have good winning ratio.

Professionals on the forex market also have serious losses, they aren’t immune from it like everyone else. Just because of their experience the make less mistakes.

Any trader can lose money of forex and you need to be read for it. But any trader's goal is to lessen the risk of losing money. That's why a lot of people experiment till they find an appropriate trading style.

That is why we do't have to blame for their losses so much unless they are not doing it intelligently, that was their fault partially. Even experts cannot make 100% correct prediction when they are making analysis.
Of course, no one can make here 100% profit; but the point is: pro traders don’t face huge damage of their trading account since they follow the terms & conditions of the money management policy so honestly.

That is why we do't have to blame for their losses so much unless they are not doing it intelligently, that was their fault partially. Even experts cannot make 100% correct prediction when they are making analysis.

Of course, they are! If any trader claims that, he is making 100% profit here without any lose; then I am very sure he is a scammer.

I have been wondering about this in my mind since many claim to be a professional traders and i keep thinking dont they loose in forex? Many company guarantees us to invest as the will use it to trade for us and make profit as they have professional traders. How possible will they gain always.

Yes they do; like Bill Lipschuts, Ed Seykota. There is no guarantee in Forex, it’s all about probabilities.

Maximum traders in Forex like to trade with high leverage for making profit instantly. But traders who make profit consistency , I don’t think they use high leverage. They way I see it. High leverage gives us the benefits not to worry about margin re

All traders make losses but those traders who trade by maintaining risk control and discipline have a much higher profit percentage.
Trading is about discipline. To get accomplishment in trading you need to take after a few guidelines. Else you will wind up losing your well deserved cash. On the off chance that technique allow you to hold a losing position for quite a while, it is alright. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you hold a position for on the grounds that it is a losing trade, at that point you have to interruption and think profoundly. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I was with this broker because like their low spreads and instant order execution.

In my opinion, professional traders are people too, so of course they inherently make mistakes as rookies. I mean that not the same mistakes as rookies do, but in general, they too make mistakes and sometimes even more than a rookie. Mistakes are inevitable part of trading activity that's why they can be made by both types of traders. I believe that we shouldn't be afraid of mistakes because mistakes always turn into experience. Once you've made a serious mistakes then you know that you won't make it once again. Professional traders always make mistakes not because of their incompetence, they make it because of fake hopes actually.

Everyone loses in trading but the attitude of professional traders in the market is different. That's why they cover the loss and keep the profit percentage higher.

If you are not professional you can not get success. Professional does not mean taking trading as a profession. It means having necessary skills and mind set for forex trading.

Trading is about discipline. To get accomplishment in trading you need to take after a few guidelines. Else you will wind up losing your well deserved cash. On the off chance that technique allow you to hold a losing position for quite a while, it is alright. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you hold a position for on the grounds that it is a losing trade, at that point you have to interruption and think profoundly. I trade with Eurotrader broker. I was with this broker because like their low spreads and instant order execution.
Of course, trading requires a guardian. With whose help and knowledge I can go ahead in trading.