• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

As Human those professional traders must be lose their money at least once, and if they create lose i believe that mostly or at least 80% of their trading must be profitable for them, so in this case they are still make profit in forex even though they lose their money sometimes.
Just as you have rightfully stated. They will be losing but may be, sometimes they will lose very small, some times they will not lose at all. Yes, may be 80% of their trade is what they may make profit from and lose 20% .

In Forex, it is a no all time winner thing. Everyone losses and even with the slightest error, you are gonna crash out of the market somehow, sometime. This should be a driving force to the newbie and one thing that should strengthen him. I mean, it should make him believe that his own losses is not peculiar to him alone.

Being professional doesn’t mean that they are able to make perfect result in trading. They are predict the market still which the outcome could be loss. However, professional traders have long trading experience which enabling them to create proven method. And lead them able to generate profits more than losses in trading.

Of course they also loose in forex trading. Forex market is not fix in its fluctuation so any time any one can loose or win. perfection is very hard , traders either they are professionals or not experienced had a possibility of loss .

Of course they also loose in forex trading. Forex market is not fix in its fluctuation so any time any one can loose or win. perfection is very hard , traders either they are professionals or not experienced had a possibility of loss .
Agree with you, with so many uncertain thing inside poeple need to be careful because even for professionla that already have alot of experienced in forex also still have chance to loose in forex, and that is why it is important to have a good risk management for this thing.

I've read so many stories and know that most traders do lose and even pro ones lose even so much more than small cap traders. They lose in the hundred thousands and that even hurt even so much more. I think everyone loses in forex. If they are good then they don't but no one can really predict the market to its exactness. Even if you're good and experienced the market can cause you to lose so pro do lose just as much as rookies.

yes even the pro traders do loss in forex trading so its not a new thing when I started forex trading I come with a good mind and infact I started with professional mentor he did told me even him do loss once in a while

Though professional, doesn’t mean that they able to generate profits all the time. Market uncertain and no matter how good traders experience and the method, won’t able to predict the future market movement 100% accurate. Even professional traders should accept the fact that they will loss in trading. But because they are knowledgeable, professionals know how to make the risk minimize and get profits more than losses in trading.

Forex have no respect to who you are the professional trader do loss alot of money in forex trading that is why you need to understand that a good trader who is here will always ensure that he seek help from the professional even the professional do loss there is no way which you compare their loss with our own

no matter who you are you can loss at any time in forex trading because from what I know in forex trading if you are not ready to learn then you must loss even the so called professional trader do loss , and the reason why they don't loss much is because they have accepted learning as their bedrock

no matter who you are you can loss at any time in forex trading because from what I know in forex trading if you are not ready to learn then you must loss even the so called professional trader do loss , and the reason why they don't loss much is because they have accepted learning as their bedrock

There is always the tendency of every one losing in Forex. However, the likelihood of this happening decreases with knowledge. A trader who has the knowledge and skills would less likely lose than the one who doesn't. Professional traders in the same vein stand a lesser chance of losing as they trade but they lose anyway.

Actually if we want to see the past of those pros, we can find that they also has chance to loose their money and ever see this thing by their own hand. As for me Pro Traders can solve this one, i mean that when they loss sooner or later they still can recover their loss and that is what makes difference between pros and newbies.

loosing in forex market is in inevitable, yes professional traders do loose but with their experience they can manage their funds, analise market much better than a newbie or a part timer...

Every trader will have their mistakes and losses. No one can say they are perfect and only profits they will gain. Just like the market it has balance between buy and sell trades. You can still learn from the mistakes this way we can prevent some of possible mistakes by not doing same mistakes.

Making mistakes is something everyone does and also that which no one can easily avoid. Professional traders and newbies alike, there is always the tendency to lose. Professionals can also be affected by greed and over confidence which would lead them to their own losses.

There are no traders in this world that don't lose in forex market. Losing is a part of trading and if you are trying to protect your self entirely from losses, then you are doing wrong. Only try to control your losses.

There are no traders in this world that don't lose in forex market. Losing is a part of trading and if you are trying to protect your self entirely from losses, then you are doing wrong. Only try to control your losses.
Its depends on how can you define loss. If you trade and you get SL that's a loss. But if you have more profit than loses and end up earning then for me its not a loss. Each month I check my trading and if its up in profit then I'm in profit even I have some losing trade.

It is not the part of trading but it is the part of your career. You should try as the best as you can to avoid make more loss, but when you already make mistake accidentaly then accept it and learn from it, even those professionals also sometimes loss their money.

Yes of course, loosing is part of forex and its inevitable whether you are professional or a part timer, but the professional traders just know hot to avoid it.