• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

I see this factor as one of the things a newbie should even take comfort in. If those pros that have stayed for a very long time in Forex can lose, then every other person can as well lose. It is like saying that it's a business where there are no sacred cows. All traders are prone to losses with the only difference being in the degree of loss.

They are human not something like divine being, so it is normal to lose but if you see their overall performance, a professional tend to make bigger profit and has less loss if you compared with their total profit.

Professional trader do loss money in forex trading. But do they make mistake? I guess seldom. Losing does not automatically mean they make mistake. Forex market is unpredictable and the only way we can minimize our loses is to do analysis.

All the individuals in the market lost their money and trading capital because it is not guaranteed that every trader in the market will be able to make some profits all the time in the Forex Market.

Loss is a part of forex market and you should accept that , and even the most experienced trader has to face it.

Loss is a part of forex market and you should accept that , and even the most experienced trader has to face it.

Losing money in forex is a part of forex and surely, we must understand it before we want to trade. That's why there is demo account which can be maximized by trader to make us be more ready to trade in foresx.

I think both veteran and new one will lost during forex, it depends on many factors, what we should to do is try our best to get constant profit in the long term.

they are lose money still. however, they are know the way to make it to stand minimize. mean that they are has ability to read market and perform well analysis. make profit probability raises high, or tried to close to be accurate.

For sure there will be some loss for them, this is normal as human who are trying to get more money in forex, but they are not panic with it because they already manage it all with their own risk management, and this is what makes forex trader different from those beginners.

I just want to make some clear statement. What kind of loss are we taking about? Is it loss per trading position? Or loss in daily trade? Or weekly trade or monthly trade? I do believe that professional trader do incur loss per trade but over all at the end of the day I am sure they can earn back their loses and end up in profit.

From what i get it seems that not about loss in daily trading, it would be not make any sense to label someone as professional when he/she still loss daily, because if they do that then margin call would be waiting for their own demise.

I think no one traders who can avoid looses on their trading activity, even a professional traders too. The different between a begineer and professional is more on the skill to minimize the looses that they get from their trading activity and do more better on the future by learn from th

It is indolently true, that in spite of being professional in this market place, no one has the capability to stop loss completely. Because, in this trading place, there is not a soul who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. in m trading life, I am very much dependable on my live economic calendar that I am getting from my trading stand MXTrade. this datebook always shows me all important and financial indicators that drive the market that is very supportive to reduce loss.

I think no one traders who can avoid looses on their trading activity, even a professional traders too. The different between a begineer and professional is more on the skill to minimize the looses that they get from their trading activity and do more better on the future by learn from th
But it does not mean you don't have to avoid loss, it is necessary to avoid loss from unecessary action such as rush into opening a position when the market is still in high volatility and we don't know the trend. I do think that pros are trying to avoid loss even they can't avoid those all but in fact they still can trade well and minimize the risk into the smallest amount they could.

But it does not mean you don't have to avoid loss, it is necessary to avoid loss from unecessary action such as rush into opening a position when the market is still in high volatility and we don't know the trend. I do think that pros are trying to avoid loss even they can't avoid those all but in fact they still can trade well and minimize the risk into the smallest amount they could.

The important thing that a trader have to do is to do their own strategy for trading, because sometimes a trader need to accept their loss from a wrong position to do a right move so they can get profit from it.

Its depends on what we mean by loss. If professional traders have some trade end up at loss then the answer is yes. But as traders end up at loss most of the time the answer is no. Unless you are a rogue trader. A rogue trader are traders who take risk more than an institutions they are working with allowed result to some big loses.

Of course they are losing too, everybody are loosing sometimes. The main fact that professional traders are loosing much fewer times. Really good traders always are learning on their mistakes and never repeat them

That is why we do't have to blame for their losses so much unless they are not doing it intelligently, that was their fault partially. Even experts cannot make 100% correct prediction when they are making analysis.

When beginners are ready to change demo-account for real one, they can deposit only 50-100 dollars. And of course, this amount is not enough for risk control trading. Thus it is nice, that FreshForex gives $500 to beginners. This amount allows using of money management

All the traders can't avoided loss, so the main job for us to be a succesfull traders is to minimize our loss when doing trading activity. Sometimes a traders have to close the position even it loss so they can analyze over the market, so they can turn their loss at first to profit by get more amount of profit higher than the loss that they had got earlier.