• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

Yeah that is true.Being realistic is important when using the demo and that is that we should take the demo as if we are trading in the live account.We should be giving the demo account much concentration and determination.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that is true.Being realistic is important when using the demo and that is that we should take the demo as if we are trading in the live account.We should be giving the demo account much concentration and determination.

Yes i agree with you friend with out demo trading it is impossible to make good profits from forex business and we all know that every expert traders have practice with demo trading and reach a top positions so in my opinion it is really good to trade with demo account and built more forex skills .

It's the place where we can build self-confidence because as a Forex trader it's important for us that we are confident about ourselves, but being over-confident I guess that's another story, but a confidence is really playing an important role in trading.

I haven't tried to trade with a thousands of dollars with my demo account though it's possible because we just have play money on it, but I am just being realistic about the amount that I am trading with using my demo account because I want it to be realistic.
Increase the lot size. Instead of thinking that you have lets say a lite account think that you have a cent account. In this way you can trade as if your 50,000 dollars virtual money is actually 500 dollars virtual money. Since in cents account they still use 500 dollars as value even though you only have 5 dollars worth of funds.

Yes, I am doing that because I like experimenting because we can do anything with a demo account because it's just a virtual money, we are using the platform that same as the platform using for real trading so we have everything there.

Its a simulation and therefore gives the same experience as a real trading account would which is why its pertinent that traders make use of this platform for practice sessions and testing out their trading strategies. Virtual money or not the experience that one can get in here remains very valuable to a trader.

It's virtual account but the Forex market shown here is not simulation or simulated. The market here used is still the real one which we only used the virtual trading to know the different conditions of the market and to learn from it. Aside from we get our trading strategy that will be applied in real, is also to learn how to handle our emotions.

Though the demo account wouldn't be giving to us an 100% chance of handling our emotions but yet i think it would be helping a bit.sincerely every forex must know that the demo account is extremely important for their forex success.

- - - Updated - - -

Though the demo account wouldn't be giving to us an 100% chance of handling our emotions but yet i think it would be helping a bit.sincerely every forex must know that the demo account is extremely important for their forex success.

Do please note that on a Demo account you will not experience slippage or requotes thus if one is trading for a few pips a demo account can be profitable but a live account will probably not be profitable.

I am always confused about this issue because i don't see the reason why one will be profitable in the demo account and will not be able to achieve that same success with the live account and it being said that the two trading platform acts on same market movement.

Demo trading is really a first step for every beginner. Demo account is a facility that is provided by every brokers for beginners to get free experience and check their abilities.
It may be used for testing the new strategies.

Yeah that is true.A demo is the foundation of a forex building.it has to be solidified so that when the wind of trading blows the individual involved would be standing his ground and not easily wrecked by the wave of loses.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah that is true.A demo is the foundation of a forex building.it has to be solidified so that when the wind of trading blows the individual involved would be standing his ground and not easily wrecked by the wave of loses.

I am always confused about this issue because i don't see the reason why one will be profitable in the demo account and will not be able to achieve that same success with the live account and it being said that the two trading platform acts on same market movement.

One of the things that you have to consider is the fact that when you are in the demo account you are more relaxed because you know that you are trading with virtual funds. When you start dealing with real money the game changes because you are easily overcome with emotions and nobody wants to lose so you do get anxoius.

- - - Updated - - -

Well i don't think that the demo account is the foundation of forex building,forex building would have to do with the person's knowledge about forex,i mean the forex beginner must know the basics before he gets introduced to the demo account,this demo account would just supplement to the forex beginner's ideas about forex

One of the things that you have to consider is the fact that when you are in the demo account you are more relaxed because you know that you are trading with virtual funds. When you start dealing with real money the game changes because you are easily overcome with emotions and nobody wants to lose so you do get anxoius.

Sure thats true,but i also think that brokers delibrately made the demo account more profitable so as to make traders or newbie anxious to trade with reall money,so thats my point because we ought to make more profits with the real account because we are more serious with it.

Being legitimate is essential when using the trial and that is that we should take the trial as if we are dealing in the stay consideration.We should be providing the trial consideration much focus and dedication.

Being legitimate is essential when using the trial and that is that we should take the trial as if we are dealing in the stay consideration.We should be providing the trial consideration much focus and dedication.

The truth of the matter is that,no matter how serious we are with the demo account,there is one essential attitude which can never be nurtured through the demo account the attitude is that of fear because with demo account we are just trading with non real money.

No one can trading at the expense of real traffic without a demo account to learn the principles of good technical analysis and how trading in the forex market so as not to lose a lot when he entered the market and I see that he is trading it only for two months

It's the place where we can develop self-confidence because as a Currency investor it's essential for us that we are assured about ourselves, but being over-confident I think that's another tale, but a assurance is really enjoying an essential part in dealing.

Not only to have our confidence but to also have our own trading strategy. Demo trading is definitely a way to test out both of our mentality and emotion. It will going to be not easy because, market conditions are not just the same always or it will be easy to predict.