• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Demo forex trading account.

I think the minimum day i would be giving to anyone who wants to learn forex using a demo account would be a minimum of six months.Anything below that wouldn't be adviceable so guys it would be much better to give most of our forex learning long time.

At the same time you should be able to look at the experience that you have managed to gain from here and see if you can put that into practice in the real account. If you feel that you are not ready to start trading in the real account even after your six month expires there is no reason to into the real account. I base demo trading on results than time frame.

Yeah that's true and that was was i used a minimum of 6 months and not the maximum.If a trader knows within himself that that six months hasn't been enough for he or she to learn then i see no reason why he shouldn't continue to learn.

Demo forex trading account is an account that is been provided by every forex broker in which has no risk and deals with vitual currency,its simply meant for pratical no profit made from it can be withdraw and we dom't need to invest our real money.

dear demo trading is very very useful and best way to earning huge and good money in real account because if a trader huge learning in demo account and earned knowledge so get earning big amount in real account so this is a good and best way demo trading.

Yeah this is what i would be calling practicalising what you have learnt theoretically.sincerely a demo account would go a long way to help when it comes to real trading at the real account.sincerely a demo account is helpful.

Demo is very important in doing some practice. I have not grown my account to eight active account if not for demo account. That's why I really do hope I can last longer with good capital right now. My problem is that demo account sometimes feel boring. But the truth is that we are not in demo to earn but to trade and that's why its boring.

Yeah that's true.it is atimes boring but yet i think it has alot to do in helping us in our future trades.sincerely a trader without demo is like a building without a foundation which to me makes the building incomplete.

Yea,I do agree with you,demo account is very necessary to be used when it comes to practising forex trading,so it is generally meant for both the professionals and beginners in forex trading,it helps traders to practicalise their skills and experiences

To be an expert in anything you must first be gaining experience and without experience making a success wouldn' t be possible and that is why it is expected of everyone to have a great forex knowledge using the demo account.

Demo is the best account for practicing your strategy. I know we need to trade long term so what I do is that I keep on trading and hoping that in many years to come I can become a good forex trader. Right now I decided to maintain my account and withdraw profit that I make. this is my goal right now.

I think without being active at the demo account we wouldn't have seen so many professionals in forex today.A demo account is extremely important in forex for any individual who wants to smile to the bank doing it always.

In every field or specialization there's always professionals. But that's not the point why we are going to have demo trading. This is to have our trading strategy. The importance is to evaluate what we've got and gather the things that will make us in our profitable trading.

Yes, you do have to start somewhere in the first place which is why even experienced forex traders have had to begin from the bottom and work your way up. This involves demo account trading that helps to equip you with the necessary practice to make it work in the real account.

demo accout is very important for all kind of learner.so that i will help many kinds of trading rules.i am new comer in forex so that i will also first learn in opening a demo account.if i will learn forex rules properly it will invest money in forex.

Sincerely any trader that wishes to succeed in forex must first be succeeding in the demo account.we dont just have to take any unecessary steps.Our eyes should be opened to the fact that forex is easy if we know the basics.

That i agree with you,any forex trader that wants to succeed in trading must try to practicalise his/her strategy in the demo account first then he/she can now use that strategy in the real live trading account,by doing that,i think that would help the trader to be a successful trader

Every trader must get to know that the demo account isn't just for any trader that wants to succeed it is for a trader that wants to continue recording success in it and that is achieveable if we come along to learn new strategies from it.

Demo is the best way to make good income. I don't really spend much time in real account when I'm just starting in forex. All of my trade are mostly done in demo account. That's how I started to trade and learn forex trading in demo account and not in real account.

Yes demo trading is the only place where all the traders will be making them self test and learn all the things about forex . Now a days all the brokers are offering demo trading and also attractive contests with demo trading so i think every one should make use of them and also take your demo trading seriously .

I haven't tried to trade with a thousands of dollars with my demo account though it's possible because we just have play money on it, but I am just being realistic about the amount that I am trading with using my demo account because I want it to be realistic.