• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Right Forex broker

yeah i think that we should know what kind of broker to work with or trade with. at first i was not aware that broker can be a scam also. but thankfully i have been to popular brokers only and that has been stable for a very long time already.

Unfortunately, brokers can also turn out to be scam as some are also looking to take away money that we have worked so hard for. Yes, its always a good option to go with reputable brokers that have been in the industry for a while longer. It just add that sense of security knowing that your funds are safe.

Unfortunately, brokers can also turn out to be scam as some are also looking to take away money that we have worked so hard for. Yes, its always a good option to go with reputable brokers that have been in the industry for a while longer. It just add that sense of security knowing that your funds are safe.
That's if you choose a wrong broker site. Theirs so many broker site that is legit and its better that you choose five good broker sites and diversify your investments. Also better yet you invest your time posting in ptp forums and earn bonuses to trade. In this way you can earn without any problem at all.

That's why we must choose the right Forex broker because when you notice that there are some chances that Forex broker will be scam then it might be better to skip it because the Forex broker I am with seem not going to turn to scam like insta and fbs.

I don't know how we will able to notice about of scamming of forex brokers. But the best we can do is to invest or trade with the forex brokers that are been online for years or even have good rewards. And we need to ask other traders what they think of those brokers so we can balance it.

There are many brokers in the market.. and as i can see, instaforex is an award winning broker, you can try this one..
or there some other broker also that gives many offers after signing up..
so you should make some investigation before selecting the correct broker..

There are many brokers in the market.. and as i can see, instaforex is an award winning broker, you can try this one..
or there some other broker also that gives many offers after signing up..
so you should make some investigation before selecting the correct broker..

It is really important to do some investigation or research on brokers first to determine if they are trustworthy or not because you dont want to lose your hard earned money to a broker after trading and making profits. Yes, Instaforex is quite established and the good thing is that they sponsor a couple of forums so you can get bonus from forex forums to your trading account.

It is really important to do some investigation or research on brokers first to determine if they are trustworthy or not because you dont want to lose your hard earned money to a broker after trading and making profits. Yes, Instaforex is quite established and the good thing is that they sponsor a couple of forums so you can get bonus from forex forums to your trading account.

it would just a waste if you have made a lot of profit only to be scammed by the broker. and so it is important to know first if brokers can be a scam or not and which ones are good ones. but i think we have some ideas of good ones already.

Need some advice ...
For beginning Forex traders, what are the things to look for while choosing a right Forex broker?
To choose right broker. First you must look their payment system and the ability payment of them. secondly Min deposit and min withdraw that they accept. Looking Those things is suitable with you or not. then while in trading process you must to look the platform of that broker is stable or not.

it would just a waste if you have made a lot of profit only to be scammed by the broker. and so it is important to know first if brokers can be a scam or not and which ones are good ones. but i think we have some ideas of good ones already.

This is the advantage that we have because there are a number of brokers that have been established already where we have their reviews as well. Its just better to stick that you know for sure as you have a good idea on whether they can be trusted or not.

I'm using many broker sites right now. And I have many accounts right now. I realize that the best way to earn is to have as many account and each accounts has different strategy. So for example if one account I open is only good for sell then I will just going to open sell then in the other account I will going to open buy and so on. In this way no matter what the direction of the price I can earn. lols.

Want to choose your right broker than you have to make sure about your requirement first because some broker gives you best bonuses with every deposit and some broker gives you low spread so you have to decide first what you need low spread of best bonuses after you can go with your choice broker.

That is capital true in forex trading before you chose your broker you get to make your own choice how you really want your broker to serve you like the spread and bonus deposit which the broker must accept with all this you will get to choice of right broker for you also do some analysis about the broker before chose

Yeah we have to be more familiar with the broker like the spreads as not all brokers are the same. I just choose those that have fixed spreads so I would know what things expect. And not all brokers are equally good. So you would need to make some research which ones are the best out there.

Familiarization also comes with our good research. Because we need to carefully search for the broker that we will going to invest. Although, there are many brokers that offer something that is looks attractive or interesting but we don't know there's something hidden on it.

I have been trading forex and I dont think after investing with a broker that there is still anything which we need to observe as an hidden fee or what ever .
If any broker charge any hidden fee then i will quit them because its not a sign of been polit

- - - Updated - - -

I have been trading forex and I dont think after investing with a broker that there is still anything which we need to observe as an hidden fee or what ever .
If any broker charge any hidden fee then i will quit them because its not a sign of been polit

What are the hidden fees you are pertaining? It could be one of the broker that offer welcome bonus and then have high system commission. If we are talking about the withdrawal fees then, it is surely normal for forex brokers because they are in business and they have it in some payment processors or in the other options.

indeed to all brokers must always ask for withdrawal fees charged to its members but it depends on the brokers themselves whether a given fee is large or small, we do not just look at the cost of withdrawal brokers although the broker sets a small withdrawal fee but to issue the withdrawal takes of time and investment in security is not guaranteed if we still want to use a broker, if my personal opinion better provide high withdrawal fees rather than investment that we provide is not guaranteed

I guess every traders has different reasons to choose a broker... For me, I don't care about broker regulation, I will choose a forex broker which offering fast and easy withdrawal process, fast and good customer support response as well. Fast withdrawal process no longer than 24 hours makes me feel comfortable and save. That’s enough for me

If you are looking for fast withdrawals then, you should take reviews and research. Though, 24 hours withdrawal process can be done mostly in the payment processors but not in the bank wire or others which can take longer than 1 day. I doubt you can find such broker.