• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Right Forex broker

the Forex broker should be good and they should provide security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

The cardinal reason behind not profiting well is not using TP and SL. But, use of TP and SL has become narrow. It’s a way of risk management policy. We always recommend traders to use these as they are safeguard against big losses. Use of these two will lower traders’ depression by reducing losses highly.

You should be a good planner to trade in the right track of the market. There should be valid reasons behind taking every single plan. So, drive your passion through the right track so that it becomes precious for you. When any adverse situation is noticed on the market like volatility, no strategy properly works.

The pros with both these brokers are ofcourse low minimum deposits, low commissions, tight spreads, multiple withdrawal options etc. There is only one con, if you are looking for high leverage then pepperstone may not be the right choice for you since their highest leverage is 30:1. On the other hand, Fxview offers dynamic leverage which is highest for major pairs i.e. 500:1 but as the lot size increases, access to leverage decreases.
As you mentioned multiple withdrawal options, do they also allow cryptocurrencies?

There are great review sites where you can find good and legit brokers, places like earnforex, daytrading and some others. And then of course forums like this one, just make sure to take your time before you choose. It took me a very a long while to finally register with Forexchief after so many check and questions on them.
One feature that caught my attention after making sure they are regulated is their guides on how to use technical indicators and a full schedule of trading sessions with other very good materials.
They are really doing well to be honest, since I have been with them there hasn't been any major issue with their payment system as they have different convenient deposit and withdrawal methods, including WebMoney, Perfect Money, NETELLER, Skrill, Advanced Cash, FasaPay, Bank Transfer and more with zero commission.