• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Right Forex broker

Need some advice ...
For beginning Forex traders, what are the things to look for while choosing a right Forex broker?

i don't think that it is hard to find the right broker. because i think that we can know from forex forums which brokers are good one. and most of the time those good brokers would have many good promotions and thye are more popular.

So far, I don't have difficulty to find best forex brokers. There were suggestions to take a look in the forex brokers reviews although there's a lot of brokers so I do think of asking someone particularly traders the best broker for them or what they can suggest.

One of the things that you could also consider is how to fund your account so if they have a way to fund your account through forex forum bonuses them it would also be ideal because you can accumulate good trading capital this way.

yeah you must know the payment processor that they support if you can use that payment processor to fund your account. as sometimes they would support one payment processor to withdraw but not to fund your account. so you would want to know these details.

A lot goes into finding the right Forex broker. It is rather simple, though. Among many determining factors for choosing the Forex broker is the payment processor that they support. Consumer reviews is important as well. You want to make sure that you are dealing with an honest broker and not one that is going to cheat you.

We know that we need to test their credibility and reliability for a broker. I know its so simple to have here learn what are their payment methods and their customer satisfaction but its really risky particularly if we are new. So better to also consider those older brokers and most important are that they have forums that we can have discussion about their broker.

As for me the right Forex broker is the one which has more successful traders that is my basis, I am reading some reviews, also I think that Forex broker doesn't care if we will be successful or not it's not their business at all, they have their own business.

I have uwcfx, liteforex, instaforex ikofx and I have two others forex sites that I joined but not invest yet. The only reason I joined is that its uses paypal and I want to earn via paypal also. I'm planning to invest in paypal in here soon. If that going to happen I will have 5 to 6 active broker sites that I can trade and earn. I'm sure some how its going to make me earn profits.

yes its very important to choose a right broker but i think its not a tough job anyone can do this job well .i think we must need to build good relationship with broker ,we also need to hire a good and best trade for us ,many broker suggestiveness we can get from our friends and from forex forum

I don't think that it's that hard to find a good broker. If you are active trader or part of forex forum it's very easy to know which ones are good and which ones are not.

Yes, you just simply read different reviews about a Forex broker, and you figure out on your own if it's a good broker or not because you can read some good reviews which listing all the things we need to know on choosing the right broker.

yes i think we can try each broker first and so we can learn which ones are good . i have tried at least 2 brokers already. and both of them are good. so i would stick with them.

When a Forex broker is popular which means there are many traders that's why I am not doing reading any review at all when I know that the Forex broker is popular because I am sure that I can read a lot about those brokers even I didn't find those information as it's popular.

When a Forex broker is popular which means there are many traders that's why I am not doing reading any review at all when I know that the Forex broker is popular because I am sure that I can read a lot about those brokers even I didn't find those information as it's popular.

I guess that this is where the advantage of having forums also comes into play. You can also hear from the discussions and posts from other members which their preferrable is and which one if the most popular broker. But I think that you still need to review them yourself to see if they fit your needs although as newbies we tend to go where the crowds are because we believe they must be doing something right.

Indeed most of the time we trade in brokers that have been the sponsor of forex forums. So I think that is a good way to know which one is good. As I have not read any reviews also as I think better we see it ourselves.

Indeed most of the time we trade in brokers that have been the sponsor of forex forums. So I think that is a good way to know which one is good. As I have not read any reviews also as I think better we see it ourselves.

In most forex forums there are dedicated sections for brokers and this is where you can also find information about brokers. Members are also welcome to engage representatives here so you can follow the discussions and even ask questions here yourself. There are also a number of broker site reviews that you can find online to help you choose.

Well, I've been reading some reviews because just like in DCP if you will see the main site of DCP you will see a reviews about different Fore brokers so I think it's good when you can read some reviews about the Forex brokers you are joining to.

according to me, the good forex broker is who already regulated. specifically regulated in UK and US. because being regulated in both country need at least $20 M. its give us guarantee that they are top class company and will never run our money away.

Dealing with a regulated broker add some sense of security to your trading experience knowing that your broker has to comply with certain rules designed to protect you as a trader and your investments indeed. I didnt know though that the amount that is needed is that much.