• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing a Right Forex broker

the good broker is a broker which always ensure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.

One thing to keep in mind when choosing a Forex broker is leverage if you have small capital.
Yes having a big capital is not enough to make money in the forex market. You need skills and experience to make money here. Without skills, you can lose any amount of money.

In Forex, broker plays its role as an intermediary. There is no way trading Forex without the help of a broker. A scam broker can make your life hell and so you have to give a special focus on broker selection. ECN brokers can be the best choice for a trader.

I believe that if a broker is reliable then it speaks through the customer's experiences. I referred to fpa for knowing about my current broker coinexx, best to read reviews on credible forums.

I believe that if a broker is reliable then it speaks through the customer's experiences. I referred to fpa for knowing about my current broker coinexx, best to read reviews on credible forums.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

There is a theory I used back in the day before choosing the broker am currently with, I opened demo account with two brokers on my list after narrowing my search. After a while I stuck with forexchief because other than having all the trading options I want, their customer service agents were particularly really nice and willingly to help at anytime.

Brokers always play important role in forex trading and in traders' success. Always choose a good and regulated broker.
Couldn't agree more, you can't afford to go wrong in choosing a broker. It's more like choosing a partner in marriage wrongly, your life will be miserable. Same applies in the market, brokers are like marriage mates, choose wisely.

We will need to select a Forex Broker that is both Regulated as well as Reliable.
I like the fact that you mentioned reliability along with being regulated because it takes more to be a great broker. This definitely is something we should watch out for, like what is their commission, spread, reviews on them, trading platforms and more.
What attracted me most to forexchief was their longevity, fast execution, tight spreads and most especially their customer service is very encouraging.

Right trading broker choosing is the most challenging job for a trader as there are a number of scam brokers staying in disguise in the market. Scan brokers never provide better security of trading that carries a threat to the fund of traders.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Choosing the right broker can be really daunting but few things that help me make a good decision are:

I always go for ECN brokers.

Read customer’s reviews very carefully and go into as much detail as I can.

I contact the customer support not just once or twice but many times to see if I get satisfactory answers every time.

I read their policies and all the features they offer to make sure everything aligns with my need.

Lastly, I test them with low deposits. I traded with only $50 with Turnkeyforex, withdrew my money and then increased it gradually. Now I am trading huge amounts confidently.
Little pain during research is worth it in the long run.

There are a number of scam brokers available in the market place and they always try to deceive their traders by taking high commission, providing unregulated trading surface, and sometimes snatching away traders’ capital. So, try to be careful from scam brokers and go for regulated brokers.

With my plans and systems my broker ForexChief dependably with me. Consolidating their incredible administrations I am dependably in win-win circumstance. They gave me safe saving and ensured stores pulling back. No re-quotes, ultra quick request execution on all record composes. The best broker to manage.

With my plans and systems my broker ForexChief dependably with me. Consolidating their incredible administrations I am dependably in win-win circumstance. They gave me safe saving and ensured stores pulling back. No re-quotes, ultra quick request execution on all record composes. The best broker to manage.
I must say I have not been disappointed using them, especially the ease of withdrawing and depositing is really encouraging, this is important because you can't be having troubles with your funds after going through all the stress.

It’s not easy to find the right forex broker especially when all of them are advertising to be the best one for you. To avoid confusion, know what you want like no re-quotes, great customer support, and easy transactions.