• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

I prefer keeping forex trading as a secondary source and we should trade the market to make extra earning while doing our primary jobs intact.

I would say that Forex should be a full time job rather than part time for secondary income. To make money Forex trading is difficult and it you are only partially committed then this will probably mean you will end up losing money. You could consider giving up the day job and taking up some part time evening / weekend job to cover the bills. You can then focus on trading all day

I am also still like and treat forex as part time business and as second income and still relying from offline job with salary for daily purposes and result from forex business as saving money that someday might can useful in life

Good to know you are also going in the right direction of building some good passive income streams for your self and i guess anyone who is doing two jobs and saving money will soon be able to achieve their goal of financial freedom.

If we can make good trading by proper implementation of strategies and plans we can definitely make this business a good source of income

First we start with Forex than make it part time so that we can get idea of market. After few time passed, as we get experienced we will learn, when we should work full trader or not.

This is the question a trader should be asking himself. But nice to get ideas from others. For me, I am not capable of doing this yet but I am on my way.

First we start with Forex than make it part time so that we can get idea of market. After few time passed, as we get experienced we will learn, when we should work full trader or not.

Here we can assume that we should give time learning how to make money through forex trading and then decide whether it is possible to depend totally on it or not.. but i think you will find out that you can't rely on it in the start.

We have to be serious and positive about the Forex business to make it the main income because when we are in the business we can make good profit for sure .

Forex is business where we need to depend on time and our experience which can teach us or let us know that we can survive this business or not.

That's why i think we should do forex business in our part time by keeping our primary jobs intact and once we get good hands and earnings from forex trading we can fully depend on forex income.

This is one advantage forex which we can treat forex as part time business and we can learn trading as part time but still has opportunity to making money and making profit from trading and this need patience in learning

This is the main reason that forex is growing more popular day by day besides the fact that many new traders looses in this market.

Forex is known for its free working, as we can trade here any time of our choice and that is why people are getting involved here. Doing it part time or full time, is person's own choice but they are free of time for trading so they choose it for work.

Forex is amazing work, if you learn it properly then you can surely make good profit with it no doubt. But the fact is, newbie never thinks about learning and jump to this business without proper planning.

Forex can be source for income but takes times, so depending on forex for living is not suggestible for any newbie. Start Forex as part time and face the market. So that you can get idea about Forex.

yes if you have proper faith and positiveness towards the business its sure that you can make good income from this source and be a successful trader one day

Having a proper planning and management of your work is important in Forex. If you have good strategy and you are working with it positive attitude then you can do very good with this business.

If traders can have proper strategy and plan they can utilize those perfectly they can make good income in a consistent manner and like that they can make Forex as main source of income

yes the nature of every Human being is that in one part they can fall in greed prey and can make the real mistake ,for that traders have to concentrate the most so the outcome can be highest