• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

Forex trading is one of the good ways to earn money, even if not best. It hardly involves the quantum of labor required in other professions.

If Forex is not a source of income then there is no source of income in this world. You have a great opportunity to earn as much as want from your home. It is possible only if you have the market knowledge and good awareness. Do you have these assets?

No doubt, demo is one of the best way of learning Forex trading. But, I see many traders were successful in their demo, but right now they are struggling in their live! So, demo & live is not same at all.

Yes forex can be a good means of regular income. But for that you have to invest your time to learn the art of trading. Without knowledge and skills, do not think of making money in forex trading. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick with having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn.

I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Forex trading is a business with quick returns in the form profit and loss. You can not consider it as a main source of income due to high risk involved in it. A person can be a trader while doing some other permanent job. He has more chances of getting success.

To be successful in forex trading, one needs to develop good analysis skills and a mindset of a winner. It takes time to get skilled. Give your time in learning and study. Best of luck.

You can take forex as main income source. But to reach that level you need to study a lot. It takes years of experience to make consistent profits. So you need patience and quest for learning.

Hedging pushes a trader to the realm of uncertainty. It keeps a trader in a dilemma. Hedging can be a technique to make you out of the trading trap. There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but it’s my suggestion for them to accept a reliable kind of trading.

Hedging pushes a trader to the realm of uncertainty. It keeps a trader in a dilemma. Hedging can be a technique to make you out of the trading trap. There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but it’s my suggestion for them to accept a reliable kind of trading.
When we are doing our trades based on the Hedging systems we will have to understand how it is going to work.

There is no way a trader can avoid risk in trading and so avoiding risk completely is impossible but minimizing risk is possible. Lowering trading spread, using low leverage are some of the ways by which traders can minimize their risk. However, try to follow those techniques that help minimize trading risk.

Yes. If you are making consistent profits from forex trading, then you can definitely make it as a source of income. In order to be consistently profitable, you have to trade dedicatedly for years. Not even prodigies become profitable after a few months. It will require your dedication, hard work, and will power to always strive to improve your strategies and never give up.

According to me, it is a difficult task to do and you are planning to take a big risk by depending on it for your living. Just like the market, trading outcomes are quite unpredictable and you better don’t do it until you are making a huge income with it.

At the time of selecting a broker, traders think of the leverage issue the most. Leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well.

You can make a significant amount of money in the forex market, but you'll need to figure out how to do it and know what it's all about. You need to be aware of how to conduct FX trading properly. You would need to determine which information is worthwhile taking because there are so many different types available.

Yes, as long as we reach the level of experienced traders, we may use forex as our major source of income. If we have the necessary skills and can regularly turn a profit, it means we are prepared to become full-time traders and earn a career from trading not required to depend on a second job as a source of income.