• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

can i make Forex my source of income ?

In my view, Forex can be a good source of income if we can do trading with patience, logic. Also we don't need to sit in front of our computer whole day long. We can give a portion of our daily time. With strategy, correct method. If we've got enough knowledge of how to trade and if we know about every piece of trading sector then money making can be easy & simple. However, it is hard to make right decision and logical analysis of trading. Capital also kind of a fact for big income, In order to not going through too much loss we should minimizes risk and profit should not be fluctuate in big range. To make Forex a good income source first we should gain as much as knowledge about Forex trading.

Of course you can! But, first of all you have to ensure good trading skill on technical and fundamental analysis! There is no secret; if you work hard in the right way then definitely, you’ll be able to earn regular income here! You can start your educational journey from here, yes you may get so many important threads here on technical and news analysis, let’s use them!

Just be confidence and positive about the trading and surely you can make this the main source of income ,just we should be sure about the strategy and the plan we can make this happens.

Yes, Forex is open for you! First of all, you need to open a demo account for practicing! There you should learn technical and news analysis with details! Then you have to make a profitable trading strategy and a suitable plan for your live trading! When you will get regular income in demo than you can start your live trading! All the best!

Forex is always a good option for earning extra income but it also needs skills for earning. Without any knowledge and education, one can not make earning in this world.

We can make Forex as the main source of income if we are dedicated and serious about the business and can make profit in a consistent manner with time because above all the money is important

That means, you need to improve more to rely on Forex trading profession! Yes, Forex trading business is so challenging, but not impossible! Make a profitable trading strategy thus you can make green pips in every session of market! You can start here as a part time trader, then take your next decision based on your live trading performance!

Please don’t set your goal so blindly! If you get a regular income only then you can rely on trading profession otherwise not! I seem, new traders should start their trading career as a part time Forex trader for learning and making their good trading skill first.

Please don’t set your goal so blindly! If you get a regular income only then you can rely on trading profession otherwise not! I seem, new traders should start their trading career as a part time Forex trader for learning and making their good trading skill first.
Right, first test yourself with this business, if you are good to go and have a good profit in return of your knowledge then only set your goal for trading and how you are going to get it.

Testing on a demo may also increase your trading knowledge more easily than any other learning method to trade and earn money from forex trading.

Testing on a demo may also increase your trading knowledge more easily than any other learning method to trade and earn money from forex trading.
The demo can improve your knowledge of market and analysis but to work in real market you need attitude of surviving the risk with every movement market.

The demo can improve your knowledge of market and analysis but to work in real market you need attitude of surviving the risk with every movement market.

Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. We can try to Open a demo account and access trading platforms. Many brokers provide demo account for their clients.

Exactly you are right and that is very appropriate word that you have used which i think i wanted to say but could not have them in mind at that time :)

Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. We can try to Open a demo account and access trading platforms. Many brokers provide demo account for their clients.
That true but working on Demo account with serious mood is also important fact for learning Trading. If you are doing demo for just like a pro and not serious about your work then there is no meaning of wasting time here.

i want to know can i make Forex trading my source of income ? if yes then how is possible ? i know about Forex trading but get many times loss but i also love to do Forex trading business so please tell me what i do now ?

Ask yourself! Because, it depends on your trading skill and ability! If your demo trading performance is so good and you are quite satisfied on it, then definitely go for it! By the way, Foex trading is so much challenging profession, so don’t take your decision so early.

It's not definitely so, you know, and if everything's alright with the demo account, then with the real one it'll be just the same. You also shouldn't foget about the psychology of demo and real trading.

It is only emotions, however, emotions are 75% of trading in my opinion. So you are missing a very large part of the equation.

It's not definitely so, you know, and if everything's alright with the demo account, then with the real one it'll be just the same. You also shouldn't foget about the psychology of demo and real trading.
No doubt, demo is one of the best way of learning Forex trading. But, I see many traders were successful in their demo, but right now they are struggling in their live! So, demo & live is not same at all.

No doubt, demo is one of the best way of learning Forex trading. But, I see many traders were successful in their demo, but right now they are struggling in their live! So, demo & live is not same at all.

That should be normal for new traders as demo does not train emotions. And if they have been successful on demo then they should get success on live as well after training their emotions. It will just take more time.

People can earn huge money from forex trading. So, it can be easily be main source of income for any person. But people have to keep in mind that forex is very risky business as well. I am doing forex trading for almost 1 year and I am enjoying my trading with FreshForex. Because they have given me 101% deposit bonus. This huge bonus I have fully availed because this broker is a regulated trading broker.